Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Why would anybody go to subway when you can make a sandwich yourself for a 10th of the price.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Apparently In belgium belfuckinjeek or whatever it's called, you can get a hot chocolate and cherry pie, alongside the hot apple pie, so McD wins for me.
Subway = can I have cheese and extra cheese please! Bitch still looks like the skin off a Bergen-Belsen boy after 27 seconds under the grill..
McDonalds = You know you're just gonna get one slice that's 32% cheese 68% plastic...no matter what.
honesty and continuity over a 12"cher (and that's not a scaled down version of the singer) filled with salad any day.
Subway smells better though.

ofostero

Unremarkable User
I noticed that the taste of Mac's food is different in different countries. For example, in Ukraine is much tastier than in Italy or Hungary

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
The best thing about McDonald's is the breakfast food & nibbles. Good old tasty hash-brown, egg, bacon wrap in the morning is just define.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You will never 'unsee' this.

sandersvsrolf.jpg

Profile_Name

Uncharitable Spy
one thing i can say is that with mcdonalds youre more likely to randomly pick something that tastes fine given the context (i only get mcdonalds when im in a rush, like omw to the airport or something) than most other fast food places, which usually have only one or two things i can eat and they aren't always done consistently state to state or place to place. that being said id rather just eat an overpriced sandwich at erbert and gerbert cause that cranberry wasabi is my guilty pleasure.