Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
There's been a grotesque amount of "brand new accounts" coming on between 10 and 12 EST, and its beyond obvious there's some shady dealings. Tonight had a guy show up and headshot I believe 9 in a row in the kill feed, and nobody could walk out of the front of the red base. Pyro using a airblast auto reflect was prominent as well. Was just wondering who to contact when this gets out of hand or any further out of hand. We've tried calling votes and it takes 3 no's and the vote fails, usually the person we're trying to kick and usually people who think its funny its going on. I know the admin team does a heck of a lot for the skial players, would be really great if an admin could pop on in the next few nights around that time if its not too much problem.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I would suggest either

-using the !report feature on the servers

or

-adding an admin using our admin group page and messaging them when they're online and something suspect is going on

You can also record a demo in game by opening up the console and typing "record name" (without the quotes; name can be anything you want to call the demo) and then manually making a report here on our report section. Reports are never ignored for an extended period of time, and we will be able to take action much more efficiently if you or other server regulars submit proof of hacking or other such activities to us when making a report.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I would apply but you guys don't like me, work leaves me with free time at night.
You were punished for spamming over a year ago and you're basically still doing it, please don't give us the "you guys don't like me" stuff. Accept some responsibility, maybe then we would add you to the team.

【ちんちん】 CHINCHIN

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
You were punished for spamming over a year ago and you're basically still doing it, please don't give us the "you guys don't like me" stuff. Accept some responsibility, maybe then we would add you to the team.
Pm me what you see me doing as spam because I haven't done anything in over a year if I last recall. Cause I mean hey I will square up if you can tell me where I am wrong.