• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

BUTTSECKS

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
So, I just got spawnkilled like 30 times because the people on the enemy team had roles which allowed them to go INSIDE THE ENEMY SPAWN, and they got toxic on RTD like 50 times. It's just annoying you can't even type out a trade message without getting spawnkilled.
AND THAT'S NOT ALL!
People are somehow getting ROCKET LAUNCHERS and INVISIBLE SPY KNIVES on ALL CLASSES as well as increased speed and one-taps.
Is this SUPPOSED to happen, or is it just a flaw? Because it gets REALLY annoying whenever you can't even play the game (or even TRADE for that matter) because 9-year-olds that have their parents' credit cards get godlike powers and nobody can do anything about it.
One of them even tried to get me kicked for spamming !getrocketlauncher so I could "even it out", but NO! IT'S P2W CRAP AGAIN!

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So, I just got spawnkilled like 30 times because the people on the enemy team had roles which allowed them to go INSIDE THE ENEMY SPAWN, and they got toxic on RTD like 50 times. It's just annoying you can't even type out a trade message without getting spawnkilled.
AND THAT'S NOT ALL!
People are somehow getting ROCKET LAUNCHERS and INVISIBLE SPY KNIVES on ALL CLASSES as well as increased speed and one-taps.
Is this SUPPOSED to happen, or is it just a flaw? Because it gets REALLY annoying whenever you can't even play the game (or even TRADE for that matter) because 9-year-olds that have their parents' credit cards get godlike powers and nobody can do anything about it.
One of them even tried to get me kicked for spamming !getrocketlauncher so I could "even it out", but NO! IT'S P2W CRAP AGAIN!

Spawncamping is allowed. false reporting is not though:

BUTTSECKS

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
But what about them getting into our spawn? That's impossible. That's why I reported for Map Exploits. There's team barriers for the spawns, and the only way to get through them is tiny mann, which respawns you after it's over. This means that they somehow got through the barrier one way or another and started spawnkilling (so much so that we INSTANTLY DIE. Even if we don't, there's no chance to react). Also, what about the attempt to get me kicked for spamming? Isn't that bannable?

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
But what about them getting into our spawn? That's impossible. That's why I reported for Map Exploits. There's team barriers for the spawns, and the only way to get through them is tiny mann, which respawns you after it's over. This means that they somehow got through the barrier one way or another and started spawnkilling (so much so that we INSTANTLY DIE. Even if we don't, there's no chance to react).
That isn't an exploit, that's a map feature. There are built-in teleporters that go to each spawn in the skybox.
Also, what about the attempt to get me kicked for spamming? Isn't that bannable?
Seems a bit like spam to me given the timestamps, but that's very debatable. You also very clearly checked the rules twice and saw spawn camping was not a reportable reason before you even made your report. (No idle servers disallow spawn camping, it's part of idle servers.)

Both spawns have 3 different exits, just take another or use RTD. I see numerous people each day easily able to escape spawn camps and break it up so I do not see why you or others can't. Even F2P's do it, I believe in you.

• Sad
Reactions: Rornir

BUTTSECKS

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
That isn't an exploit, that's a map feature. There are built-in teleporters that go to each spawn in the skybox.

Seems a bit like spam to me given the timestamps, but that's very debatable. You also very clearly checked the rules twice and saw spawn camping was not a reportable reason before you even made your report. (No idle servers disallow spawn camping, it's part of idle servers.)

Both spawns have 3 different exits, just take another or use RTD. I see numerous people each day easily able to escape spawn camps and break it up so I do not see why you or others can't. Even F2P's do it, I believe in you.
Thank you for the kind words. HOWEVER, I had MOTD off which is why I wasn't able to see the rules. You can see this by seeing how I only had rules open for 5 seconds before the report
EDIT: Nvermind, I didn't have it open for 5 sec. Was looking at something else
EDIT 2: However, I still had MOTD off, and I stand by that (as there are always hundreds of ads on other servers, so I turned it off for those reasons)

Last edited: