• vsh_dr_sawmill_final
  • dr_undertale_b3_fix4p
  • dr_retroland_fix
  • dr_missing_skial_v2p
  • dr_minefarm_grand_fix
  • dr_minecraft_b10_fix3
  • dr_asylum_skial_v5p

Payload

Added pl_metropolis_b5 back in. This is literally the only popular custom payload map according to the statistics.

Last edited:

Costa

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Very, very nice. Good quality maps for deathrun but....Dr_retroland was on the old map list? I swear i never saw it.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
Very, very nice. Good quality maps for deathrun but....Dr_retroland was on the old map list? I swear i never saw it.
I already thought there were a few maps in there that aren't in the current selection.
Still surprised about certain maps not being removed but numbers don't lie.

Bottiger

Administrator
I already thought there were a few maps in there that aren't in the current selection.
Still surprised about certain maps not being removed but numbers don't lie.

Some of the maps I removed from the list without deleting the map to see if anyone complained so I could just add them back without downloading the map again. This month no one complained and they were still unpopular according to the statistics so I have deleted the files as well.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
Which maps did you think should have been removed?
I can't argue with facts. I don't have any stats to prove my point as I can only observe.
Some of the maps I removed from the list without deleting the map to see if anyone complained so I could just add them back without downloading the map again. This month no one complained and they were still unpopular according to the statistics so I have deleted the files as well.
The maps you've put on the 'Removed' list, if people were to complain about them on the forum will those maps have a chance of returning or are they gone for good (the maps that are still in the current selection, not the hidden ones).

Bottiger

Administrator
I can't argue with facts. I don't have any stats to prove my point as I can only observe.

The maps you've put on the 'Removed' list, if people were to complain about them on the forum will those maps have a chance of returning or are they gone for good (the maps that are still in the current selection, not the hidden ones).

I can take a look to see if they are near the bottom of the list.

It is not likely they will be brought back, but it might be possible I misread the output. It is a very long list and possible to make a mistake.

S_O_C_K_S

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I'm not seeing pl_metropolis_b5 in Payload+ |US server? It doesn't show up as an option.