kost2000

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Making new TF2 premium an accounts with logins as you want.
I can to create new TF2 (Team Fortress 2) premium an account with your login. Price is about 2.5 USD Paypal

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
What? Any one can make there ownt tf2 premium account for that price on their own. I think you can do it for less also. Instead of paying some shady person over pay pal

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
You can make it premium for $.42 I think. Not on a computer so can't see steam store. Less than a dollar though. Yeah min you can put in steam wallet is $5 but they can spend that money else where on another game...

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
What is up with the 30? And it wouldn't be 4.58 for the account it would be .42 the 4.58 is spent on something entirely different

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
This is probably a shitty way you are trying to make profit in tf2 what you are most likely doing is buying keys then trading them to your main account.

Baratta

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
you just have to buy something from the mann co shop. why should someone pay 2.5 usd to you? you can have a premium acc for 0.42 $ :troll:

Linky

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm interested since i don't own a credit card, are you only taking real money?

Baratta

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
You
I'm interested since i don't own a credit card, are you only taking real money?
You Know you can buy a Paysafecard for 5$ (and more)? There are many Shops where you can buy one. You can also buy one online (Yes you can Pay with paypal if you want).I Hope i helped you.