WHO GOT DIS?

• Total voters

sov

Legendary Skial King
THAT IS RIGHT FOLKS! You heard/read correctly, USHC 2 is BACK BITCHES, and with the two meanest USHC 6s teams dueling it out for bragging rights and mental happiness.

We got the Neckbeards & Fedoras(??) team coming out of the RED spawn with supa-star Grima going out HAM as the scout. Neckbeards and Fedoras, or N&F, are playing Iron this season. They are a steel team and they are going to prove to BCAS that they still whip ass and show no mercy. They got some pretty mean roster players such as Yoshi, who yours truly (the USHC commissioner), sees in TF2center lobbies all the time.

2gMLe

Next up we got the Bill Cosby Assorted Sweaters team coming out of the BLU spawn with the playa StaticVoid marketing and gardening medics and demos. Bill Cosby Assorted Sweats, or BCAS, playing in the Iron league but they are planning to show N&F that they ain't talking back talk from nobody up in this bitch.

0.jpg

WHO IS GOING TO WIN IT ALL? WELL THEY MIGHT BE SCRIMMING RIGHT NOW... OR LATER IN THE FUTURE... VOTE NOW AND SHOW SUPPORT TO YOUR TEAM!

Wachu know about championships?

IT IS TODAY AT 9:30 PM EST!

I searched in google images, "Scout with ham TF2" and I got this shit
tf2__damn_kids_by_yang-d3ham4w.jpg

Like, really, WTF?!?!

Last edited:

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
*sigh*
:facepalm:

I only wanted to make Yoshi mad again. IDK what convinced you to make this thread.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
*sigh*
:facepalm:

I only wanted to make Yoshi mad again. IDK what convinced you to make this thread.
YEA ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!
YEA EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!
YEA PICTURES OF THE GAME!!!!!!!
SLAP IT IN A THREAD AND CALL IT USHC!!!!!!!

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Since this thread exists:
We couldn't schedule with gwor, so sadly no BSB v RtC