Hedwig7s

Mildly Menacing Medic
The Turbine servers can be unplayable from constant reloading because of how easy it is to capture the flag
Could the mechanic from the 2fort servers (where the servers only reload on index bug) be used instead?

Feral Angel

Contributor
Just defend the flag better 👌

In all seriousness, my time on 2Fort, people don’t really give a shit about capturing the flag unless the crits are on. Which doesn’t happen often. So that’s why it’s not a switch when the flag is captured. All they care about is getting kills or camping sewers, maybe intel at times.
On turbine, people push for the intel, it’s not 2Fort where they only care about kills, most care about capturing the flag. So it’s why it’s always defense for the intel.

Last edited:

Hedwig7s

Mildly Menacing Medic
Just defend the flag better 👌

In all seriousness, my time on 2Fort, people don’t really give a shit about capturing the flag unless the crits are on. Which doesn’t happen often. So that’s why it’s not a switch when the flag is captured. All they care about is getting kills or camping sewers, maybe intel at times.
On turbine, people push for the intel, it’s not 2Fort where they only care about kills, most care about capturing the flag. So it’s why it’s always defense for the intel.
Fair
But the rounds are short as hell if it ain't prioritized
Also intel pushes happen quite a bit on the 2fort servers when people play seriously

Bottiger

Administrator
We did have it the same as 2fort, but then people whined about it so it is disabled during prime playing hours.

Bottiger

Administrator
So basically when the game's playable? Also why tf would you want the game to reset CONSTANTLY

The idea is to enable it during the time when there's a lot of players, so if people leave because the round is reset, there's plenty of new players to replace the leavers.

All I can say is that you should defend the flag if someone is trying to cap it.

Hedwig7s

Mildly Menacing Medic
The idea is to enable it during the time when there's a lot of players, so if people leave because the round is reset, there's plenty of new players to replace the leavers.

All I can say is that you should defend the flag if someone is trying to cap it.
The issue is that turbine has the bad design choice of having the intel really close to the entrance so if there is a SINGLE gap in the defense then the intel is gone