Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
To clarify he's saying some of the weapon reskins don't have the modified stats VSH gives weapons.

Some of the sniper rifle skins for example do normal damage and don't give a outline on hale

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
For anyone interested skinned sniper rifles were removed from VSH because when the boss was Christian Brutal Sniper they could press H to pick up a dead snipers rifle. And you can imagine what would happen next, they'd just snipe everyone instead of using the bow or knife.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
For anyone interested skinned sniper rifles were removed from VSH because when the boss was Christian Brutal Sniper they could press H to pick up a dead snipers rifle. And you can imagine what would happen next, they'd just snipe everyone instead of using the bow or knife.
Wasn't this fixed by not allowing people to pick up weapons. I don't think having that disabled still allows skinned weapons to be switched.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Wasn't this fixed by not allowing people to pick up weapons. I don't think having that disabled still allows skinned weapons to be switched.

Weapon pickup may have been disabled but I probably haven't noticed since I don't tend to pick up other people's weapons.

If pickup is disabled then sure I don't see why skinned sniper rifles should be disabled anymore.