Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's kinda hard to blame somebody for not knowing the rules when it's hard to get to them :/
I've seen a lot of servers have a chat command that shows the rules. Maybe we could have it appear in chat like the trade ads.
Just an idea.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Just put the rules in the MOTD with a smaller add.
I recall discussing this with Bott, I think there's something that makes it difficult to do. I imagine he would have done it by now if he could.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
putting it in the motd wont change a thing. 1/10 people will read it. i know when mtd shows up for me i quickly press continue or whatever the button is to move on .and i forget to pasue the ad.

i think it should show up as a vote option.

when u first join the game on some servers a little box appears on the left hand side like a vote box. it shows all the rules (sumarized) . and the user has to press 0 to get rid of it. that way they see it. they will have no excuse and say they didnt see it

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
putting it in the motd wont change a thing. 1/10 people will read it. i know when mtd shows up for me i quickly press continue or whatever the button is to move on .and i forget to pasue the ad.

i think it should show up as a vote option.

when u first join the game on some servers a little box appears on the left hand side like a vote box. it shows all the rules (sumarized) . and the user has to press 0 to get rid of it. that way they see it. they will have no excuse and say they didnt see it
THIS.