herrshaun

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I don't know about other games, but in Skial's TF2 servers you can purchase an item called "Credit Party" for 10000 credits that gives everyone +50 bonus credits every minute. It's a great idea, but when you do the math, 5 minutes feels too short. 5 minutes of +50 credits is 250 extra credits. For 10000 credits that doesn't seem like a very good value.

I think the duration should be increased, maybe to something like 30 minutes. That way, everyone gets a decent amount of credits (1500), and a longer duration feels more like a "credit party". If nothing else, that would certainly make it worth the 10k buy-in.

Stannis

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I'm down with it it, but 30 might be too long.

15 minutes of fame works for me.

Bottiger

Administrator
Well the thing is if it was made that long, then it would create more credits than it cost. There's already people with over 2 million credits.

Pansmith

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Master Mapper
Well the thing is if it was made that long, then it would create more credits than it cost. There's already people with over 2 million credits.
How about having the price vary on the number of people present, and when you buy it, and it is immediately consumed?

Bottiger

Administrator
Ok it will last 10 minutes and give 25 credits/min. It will update when the server changes map. Can't reload the plugin without a map change.