Votes: 0 0.0%
  • aaa

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Hello, everybody.

Now I don't believe I've shown any of you guys yet, but many months ago I attempted to create a "Jailbreak" game mode for Garry's Mod.

This "Jailbreak" gamemode is not like your ordinary "Warden commands prisoners" gamemode. Instead there are three teams, the third being an outside team that must help the prisoners to escape by bringing items into the prison without the guards finding out.

The gamemode so far kind of works apart from the fact that the map is terrible and incomplete, and that there are still many bugs that occur at times.

Now I am interested in knowing whether anybody has knowledge in Lua or Hammer who could possibly assist me, especially during these important times where I am very busy in life.

@Bottiger already knows partially and has lent me a test server so that I can work on stuff like this. It was dormant for a month but now I am going to revive it with Garry's Mod and this idea that has the potential to work if we execute it properly.

If you are indeed interested, please contact me on the Discord or via PM.

Thank you, Cream Tea.

Reactions: Percilius

Bahpu#

Mildly Menacing Medic
I mean, i could give it a go but i don't think my hammer skills are any better than yours

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
It's okay, I mean I've still got the gamemode files on my computer, but I don't really work on it now. Thanks anyway :blush:

Reactions: Bahpu#