• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

╭∩╮★Lemur★(⊙ω⊙)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello i losted my austalium points but some my friends still have it. I had over 9 000 ap and some day i lost it my 5 friends too i heard from my friend noxah nukem (he was admin idk) i have to donate something but it cost very much pls i want it back @Bottiger

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hello i losted my austalium points but some my friends still have it. I had over 9 000 ap and some day i lost it my 5 friends too i heard from my friend noxah nukem (he was admin idk) i have to donate something but it cost very much pls i want it back @Bottiger
Someone told me once that if you spam lenny in chat it reduces your AP really quickly, dunno if this is true though...
Or:
You could read this, see if any applies https://www.skial.com/threads/what-is-ap.11658/

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
KinCryos pointed out you left the Skial Steam group. You need to be apart of the steam group to gain AP. If you aren't in the skial steam group you won't be able to gain AP

This isn't true.

I've only just joined the Steam group yesterday, but I have 3,000+ AP.

EDIT:

Thought I should clarify, the "What is AP" post states you have to be part of the group, but from my experience mentioned above- I know that this isn't true, unless the system was/is broken?

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Thought we had a sticky dedicated to "losing AP", I know it was originally stuck for the time Bottiger corrected the decay rate, can't find it though.