[GAS] Dark Prime™

Uncharitable Spy
There was an idea called the Avengers Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of of remarkable people to see if they could become something more. To see if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that we never could. only this time.. you have to fight with me.. i need 4 people.. who can play with me as a team.. my current rank is silver elite and i have like.. 150 hours of csgo.. i need people in Asia who can play with me at anytime of the day.. which means i don't need kids in my team who have scheduled time and school to go to.. now that i have made my point clear, please respond down below and i will respond as soon as possible.. also keep in mind that i will not play with people who have completely no rank.. because that means either your desperate to win or you just plane suck at the game.. (i'm sorry for being really straight forward)

Last edited:

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
I'm sliver elite master a kid but on summer break and I live in the U.S. Soo I am interested tho
I think he wanted someone to have that lived nearby, whether that being for meetups or to reduce lag. Being in the U.S. and lobbying with someone in Asia can cause really high pings, which is kind of counter-intuitive when trying to form a professional team.