Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I have clocked 1576 hours in tf2

The weapons I use for my medic are as follows by the screen shot

1D698E98662C16FBD4D6A79F119A4BD3661E13C3

If you have any more questions about how I play medic or what I would do in a situation feel free to reply to the post.

Reactions: Meowcenary

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Playing in a team is not about finding a team that fits you and your gameplay. It's about fitting in and playing with each other.
Instead of posting this non-relevant info... Medic hours? Previeus team experience? 6vs6 or hl, do you have a mic, what timezone...

wasd

Gore-Spattered Heavy
put up a thread in the ugc recruitment forums: http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/
find an iron or steel HL team (depending on your region)
play some HL lobbies
and for god's sake, lose the solemn vow and switch to an ubersaw (or the medieval medic set)

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Playing in a team is not about finding a team that fits you and your gameplay. It's about fitting in and playing with each other.
Instead of posting this non-relevant info... Medic hours? Previeus team experience? 6vs6 or hl, do you have a mic, what timezone...
Here are my medic stats.

Medic stats: Hours played 40.4, Max points 59, Max kills 30, Max damage 2,457, Longest life 22:43

The only team experience I have is my 4 mvm tours in mec 3 tours in steal trap and 3 tours in rust in rust

Yes I have a mic

and my time zone is UTC or central time zone.

Just a note I will be getting a different shirt.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
use the ubersaw

points don't matter at all when it comes to medic

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
3 things,

1: If you're just starting out, find a ugc team from the ugc forums that's lf a medic

2: Use the ubersaw

3: Don't tell teams you're trying out for stupid shit like how many times you've played mvm or what your medic looks like or how many kills you've gotten as medic in a pub

EDIT: o yea, don't play highlander

TheStereo

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Well, medic is your 3rd least played class beside scout and spy and 40 hours I guess is decent. I'm assuming that you have a default HUD because you're using the solemn vow? Probably want to change that and get your medic time up.

wasd

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Actually, it would be better to start with highlander, it's more representative of the "pub" setting that you are used to and would allow you to adjust easier.
On a serious note, please never ever tell teams that you think you'd be a good medic on account of your MvM achievements because you'd just be laughed at.
Have you tried lobbies?

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Actually, it would be better to start with highlander, it's more representative of the "pub" setting that you are used to and would allow you to adjust easier.
On a serious note, please never ever tell teams that you think you'd be a good medic on account of your MvM achievements because you'd just be laughed at.
Have you tried lobbies?
He asked about team time and that's just what shot to mind but mvm is like a short bus full of retards going on a field trip and the driver is all out of Windex.

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Have you tried lobbies?
I also would like to be pointed in the right direction on where there servers are because I am almost burnt out on 32man 2fort.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Seriously play some lobby, you have never played comp before, you have no idea what playing medic entails in a comp format.
Get yourself known in lobby for a while as being at least semi decent. Like pub servers, you will meet people who you enjoy playing with and get to know the regulars.
Going to ugc forums and trying out for a medic without any experience at all is a really bad idea, for one you wont get anywhere, and if you do, you will be stuck in a team that hasn't got a clue about comp.
Unless you have a bunch of friends willing to form a team, have access to a server, and time needed to coordinate a team, lobby lobby lobby.
http://tf2lobby.com/ servers are here.
you might not even like it, but if you get into it, you can at least apply on ugc with some experience and direct people to your stats on lobby.