Diablo 3

• Total voters

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hey, so I recently got back into this game, and I was kinda wondering if anyone here actually owned the game and would be interested in starting with a new hero and working our way from Act I all the way to the end.

If you're interested, add me on Battle.net, my username is:
StaticVoid#1164

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Found out you can make clans:
79rVioa.jpg

So we could do that, & paging @bluehawk since I know you play this game, I was wondering if you'd want to enjoy the main game again.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
Found out you can make clans:
79rVioa.jpg

So we could do that, & paging @bluehawk since I know you play this game, I was wondering if you'd want to enjoy the main game again.
Just let me power level you to 70 so you can just start pimping your heroes out it will take 20 min tops. Really though the campaign is shit so stop playing it. Or maybe I just think that since I've done it so many times in vanilla. You can still play campaign after you hit 70 fyi

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Just let me power level you to 70 so you can just start pimping your heroes out it will take 20 min tops. Really though the campaign is shit so stop playing it. Or maybe I just think that since I've done it so many times in vanilla. You can still play campaign after you hit 70 fyi
Oh alright, I'll get another hero ready for the power leveling thing.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Interrogator joined the Skial clan, and is, as i assume, going to play the campaign with whoever else joins and myself. Anyone else want to participate?

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm buying RoS tonight, so maybe we could do rifts together when I get my shit grinded up?

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Once you gear up you can just hit me up on steam and we can play. I'm always down to play.

My offer also stands if you want powerleveling, Blue plays more than me so is more geared and such, but I can also help when he gets off, I keep very late hours.