Status
Not open for further replies.

Bottiger

Administrator
I am pleased to announce Steam logins.

steam1.PNG

You may either login through Steam or associate an existing forum account to get Steam backpack links.

steam4.png

When you first sign in, you will be prompted to either create a new account or associate with an existing forum account.

steam2.PNG

Once this is done, your Steam ID will be connected to your forum account.

You can then go to your contact details, and either delete the Steam ID, or log in again to update your Steam ID.

steam5.png

steam3.PNG

It is safe to login through steam. This is officially endorsed by Valve.

http://steamcommunity.com/dev

As long as the URL starts with https://steamcommunity.com it is safe to login with your steam account.

Bottiger

Administrator
Did you enter your forum user name when you clicked Associate Existing Account?

Oh I think you tried to associate a new Steam ID without deleting the old one. I'll see if I can do anything about that.

It should be fixed now.

Tekoud

Unremarkable User
I just registered with that connect with steam thingie and it worked fine, i see now even my avatar pick was copied from there, nice job. :) Hi btw, i'm new!

swarƒega

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Im getting:

Register your Steam Account

even though I logged in via steam.

Also facebook association wont accept my password.

tunasushi

Unremarkable User
When i do this i click through steam and type my login then click login, and then it goes back to skial.com and nothing changed. It still asks me to link this and my steam account and says i haven't linked. please help!

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
When i do this i click through steam and type my login then click login, and then it goes back to skial.com and nothing changed. It still asks me to link this and my steam account and says i haven't linked. please help!
You are already linked to Steam with your account.

MR BOB >:)

Unremarkable User
Is there a way to "un-associate" a Steam account?
I was setting up a 2nd Skial account on another computer in my abode, and since you can't share the same email address, i tried the "associate account" thing (my mistake). I have now created a different email address and log on for the "MR BOB" account, but if i try to go through Steam, it still switches the MR BOB account to my other Skial account "Burnt Reynolds".
I tried looking in the "Contact Details" page, but i can't find a place to change the Steam ID. If i click on the Steam link next to "Add/Change Steam Account", it switches accounts. This isn't a show stopper, but you guys are probly looking for something to do anyway.
Thanks Much. Your Servers and fellow Skial brethren are a pleasure to hang with. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.