• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

monkyff2

Unremarkable User
hey guys, monky here, had to deal with 2 kids saying n word and micspamming today, within the span of an hour. Not to mention the months before where people would get on, spam racism, sexism, etc and be all around annoying. give soos or milomustard admin theyre on alot, just someone really active. as being #6 on the server i spend alot of time on here and its becoming less and less fun due to people like this. sincerely, your favorite monkey, monky.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Look through your profile.

Not a single report ever made in the history of your existence. You mention "months before" so you've been on skial for at least months.

Another trash thread were someone complains about something and they don't do anything to help or fix it. GG

monkyff2

Unremarkable User
hey man, been on skial for like 5 years, and to be honest yeah you're right i should report more, but if we had active admins, wouldnt we not need to report?

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
hey man, been on skial for like 5 years, and to be honest yeah you're right i should report more, but if we had active admins, wouldnt we not need to report?

Or.....OR admins don't have to spend their time we people cry wolf on their forums if people posted reports on the forums with proof. You could.....oh I dunno.....actually do something to help?

monkyff2

Unremarkable User
first, i appreciate you being annoying and arguing, really helping out with the situation, i dont recognize your name so i assume you dont play the ff2 server often. The server has problems daily, and theres 1 admin on there that maybe gets on once a month. sure, i can report, but whos gonna take the time out of their day to go on one of the least popular servers for some micspammer. no one, exactly. if we took some of the active ff2 players and made them admin, easy fix.

monkyff2

Unremarkable User
Too lazy to help out a small server by giving some authority, but go out of your way to complain about me asking for help?

monkyff2

Unremarkable User
look we could sit here and argue all day, which i dont want to because its the internet, or we could look into solving the problem

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
look we could sit here and argue all day, which i dont want to because its the internet, or we could look into solving the problem

You created your own problem. We gave you solutions, whether you listen and use them is up to you. But this is still a you problem to help fix. Otherwise, I doubt anyone here will take you seriously when you bitch like this.

I sure won't.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
but whos gonna take the time out of their day to go on one of the least popular servers for some micspammer
A lot of people, actually. Statistics can prove your statements entirely false, just take a look at the number of reports in the report section and the amount of players that play our servers. But I can appreciate the attempt to make us seem inferior because we're not on at your demand.

Too lazy to help out a small server by giving some authority, but go out of your way to complain about me asking for help?
I help deal with rule breakers alongside my colleagues. We're not paid for this and take time to deal with these issues. If that isn't good enough for you, which by this point it is evident it is not. I can only suggest you apply for admin yourself, but given your demeanor and shroud of arrogance I personally don't think you'll be seriously considered. We're not going to go and make <insert random player 1> and <insert random player 2> admins simply because they play and you think they'd do a much better job than us. They have to apply, and are more than welcome to if they choose to. We don't consider players for admins based on third parties such as yourself.

monkyff2

Unremarkable User
neither of you have helped in any way nor given solutions, skial admins think theyre better than everyone else as if they're part of some corporation, its pathetic. congrats on the number of reports but how many have done something? you guys need to get your shit together and fix your servers. Most played server doesnt mean best server, and right now it sure as hell doesnt for your ff2 one. The amount of people backing me up ingame is nice but the second i try to tell the skial admins about it they shut it down. Ban me, remove the thread, i dont care. you guys are shit at your """JOB""".

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
neither of you have helped in any way nor given solutions, skial admins think theyre better than everyone else as if they're part of some corporation, its pathetic. congrats on the number of reports but how many have done something? you guys need to get your shit together and fix your servers. Most played server doesnt mean best server, and right now it sure as hell doesnt for your ff2 one. The amount of people backing me up ingame is nice but the second i try to tell the skial admins about it they shut it down. Ban me, remove the thread, i dont care. you guys are shit at your """JOB""".

Shit thread by a mad kid.

Just another day in Skial-land :sunglasses:

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
You haven't contributed anything to discussion. Suggesting you help alleviate the problem by reporting them you tell us you're too lazy and expect us to be more dedicated and online for your demand. I suggested you apply for admin, which I recall now that you did a few weeks ago but I marked you Improve because of extreme immaturity. You've demanded two players be made admin, I tell you that isn't how this works and instead of trying to carry a conversation you just say fuck it and fuck us, because we're entitled snobs for not complying to demands of one person.

Reactions: Toxik

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also you complain about micspam and racism in your opening post.

Mute them yourself.

Can you manage that without an admin?

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
Admins aren't actually needed to be on a server if the people playing file reports. Admins can them read the reports/watch the demos and ban or mute the person if necessary. This is already done on many other skial servers and from what I've seen its worked out quite well. While there is the off chance no one on the server knows how to record demos or report players, (or are just to lazy) muting the person directly works too.

Sniffy

Uncharitable Spy
If you really care about the server, why don't you try and report some naughty rule breaking people and see how effective it really is?

Hell, you can even join our discord if you wanna ask an admin to get on your server. You could also keep complaining if that's a better solution. Wouldn't recommend that though.

Bottiger

Administrator
We have no decent applicants from the ff2 servers.

We are not going to make random players there admin when they don't even want to be admin or they will probably be like you and don't even know how to ban someone even with the instructions being shoved in your face.

https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-app-connor-dunn-cdunn.84194/

We don't want people like you to be admin which would probably be what would happen if we started making random people admin. I did that in the past and it resulted in the wrong people being banned.

If you want soos or milomustard to be admin then tell them to make an app. It isn't hard, unless you can't even read and learn how to ban someone.

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
We have no decent applicants from the ff2 servers.

We are not going to make random players there admin when they don't even want to be admin or they will probably be like you and don't even know how to ban someone even with the instructions being shoved in your face.

https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-app-connor-dunn-cdunn.84194/

We don't want people like you to be admin which would probably be what would happen if we started making random people admin. I did that in the past and it resulted in the wrong people being banned.

If you want soos or milomustard to be admin then tell them to make an app. It isn't hard, unless you can't even read and learn how to ban someone.
So that a confirmed no on my app?
bruh moment

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
As someone who frequents the Freak Fortress 2 server, I can safely say that every report that I or someone else has made on that server has been quickly handled and dealt with, whether it be for racism or friendlying or anything else that breaks the rules.

If you want rule breakers like the ones you were talking about to be banned so badly, make reports on the forums. Get evidence, record some demos, and make some reports. It's really not that difficult to figure out.

All of the admins here are doing a great job. Jerma has handled my reports quickly. The fact that you made a thread specifically to complain about how supposedly "lazy" the admins are when you aren't helping at all to try and stop these rule-breakers by reporting them is just sad. Of course, if you really want to help besides just making reports, you can always apply for admin again, but seeing how your attitude is on this thread, I doubt it will go well.

Reactions: Jermaphobe