pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
vsh_partyisland_b2
this map sucks, it's poorly designed but the biggest flaw is that a "wacky" alteration is added to the game, ranging from reducing the Fog of War to the density that only allows you to look half a foot ahead of you. to low gravity where you float to the skybox and remain there until the next change is made; where you will most likely fall to your death. there's also stuff like forced wind-direction change that pushes you off the map and gets you killed and this mode where random cows appear with seizure-inducing gradients. rounds take way too long to complete because the random events last way too long, waiting 20 minutes because of a series of forced repetitious skybox-surfing isn't fun.

that one metal gear solid map, vsh_metal_gear_1?
it's broken, it's claustrophobic and a maze. to get to certain parts of the map you need to take an elevator-ride, the problem is that once more than 5 people get on it; it becomes overloaded of sorts and it glitches out, killing everybody on the elevator. also it's possible to glitch through the floor and roof of the elevator and it becomes permanently stuck, most maps take too long because one guy thinks it's funny to stop the elevator in the middle of the elevator shaft and it's impossible for them to get killed until they either unstuck themselves, commit suicide or when hale gets noclip.

rounds also take longer than 30 minutes because the map is so elaborate and it's easy to get lost when everything is the same god damn ugly, low-resolution PS1 texture. also, people make a habit of deliberately breaking the elevator.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Been here less than a month.
19 posts.
2 agrees received.
Trying to tell us what to do.

i'm sorry, i figured the "Suggestions" sub-forum header implied i could submit suggestions here, and not run my mouth like typical newcomer scum.

i'll be back when i earned my agree/post quota in a few months so i can legitimately make the same suggestion. if you are still reading this, i would like to thank you for paying attention to the lowly likes of trash such as myself, thank you; god bless.

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
i'm sorry, i figured the "Suggestions" sub-forum header implied i could submit suggestions here, and not run my mouth like typical newcomer scum.

i'll be back when i earned my agree/post quota in a few months so i can legitimately make the same suggestion. if you are still reading this, i would like to thank you for paying attention to the lowly likes of trash such as myself, thank you; god bless.
Not sure if sarcastic, or whatever, but sorry man....

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Don't worry about Killington. He just forgot his newcomer pills today. I await Ghost to give you a rude awakening also =P

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hey, I remember you!

Anyways, don't know about partyisland but the MGS map is terrible. It's.. bad.

pr1mus da scr1pt

not everyone wants to type rtv these days.
true, even with a map that nobody enjoys it's very cumbersome to get the required number of rtv votes, i figure it's a more streamlined experience if you just remove the bad maps out of the map rotation instead of making people try their luck at collecting rtv votes.

Particle Man

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Just a note: You don't have to use the elevator. But I agree nonetheless, both maps are pretty bad.