JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I want to see how friendly has this forum been towards shit like this since then. As it may not matter to 95% of the people here I assume. I am one of the 5% part of this thing. I won't go into full detail since I'm not craving for attention, throwing stories around. Just would like opinions, and no, not because it's 2017

White Moose

Positively Inhumane Poster
just by making this youre asking for attention. either way it not like your being hunted down or anything

Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
To me I don't judge people on their sexuality, you do you, lets just play video games and get along in life.

the beet

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
i dont care about society i'm just going to care about school and tf2\

plus i'm a centrist

|LABS| Minty Coffee

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I want to see how friendly has this forum been towards shit like this since then. As it may not matter to 95% of the people here I assume. I am one of the 5% part of this thing. I won't go into full detail since I'm not craving for attention, throwing stories around. Just would like opinions, and no, not because it's 2017

Firstly, let's establish one thing: Homophobia or any kind of anti-anything straight is not exclusively right wing. Social Justice Warriors, plus anyone who advocates violence vs straight people are also intolerant and heterophobic. As for the LGBTQ symbolism itself, it is in an of itself discriminatory to straights, because it aims to differentiate anyone straight from anyone not straight. If it's supposed to be about painting ALL people under one rainbow, it should be LGBTQSetc, at which point a label becomes meaningless because you should be tolerating EVERYONE, not just people who are not straight, not white, and not male. Much like straight-hate, racism v whites and bigotry to cisgendered folk is becoming the norm among the alt-left and intolerant liberals who wish more to drown their country in identity politics and label facts and objective truths as bigoted.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
I had to go through a week of sensitivity training a while ago and it was surreal seeing everyone walk on eggshells all day forcing you to list your pronouns even though literally no one used ones different from their sex.

Then again I do like seeing human resources people squirm.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Firstly, let's establish one thing: Homophobia or any kind of anti-anything straight is not exclusively right wing. Social Justice Warriors, plus anyone who advocates violence vs straight people are also intolerant and heterophobic. As for the LGBTQ symbolism itself, it is in an of itself discriminatory to straights, because it aims to differentiate anyone straight from anyone not straight. If it's supposed to be about painting ALL people under one rainbow, it should be LGBTQSetc, at which point a label becomes meaningless because you should be tolerating EVERYONE, not just people who are not straight, not white, and not male. Much like straight-hate, racism v whites and bigotry to cisgendered folk is becoming the norm among the alt-left and intolerant liberals who wish more to drown their country in identity politics and label facts and objective truths as bigoted.

Who said anything about homophobia being right wing?