Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
while that has not been taken i assume there will be some sort of team vote on our name :p
read the rules first and then arrange it. It looks like there are 6 people that posted in here with interest.

well if you have a team that isnt full i'd be glad to join. idk if im included in that 6 people you mentioned

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
well if you have a team that isn't full i'd be glad to join. idk if im included in that 6 people you mentioned
right now My lineup is myself, bob dole, sconno, wokmage, ruelel, I think either bopper, thrasher or vicious will probably fill in slot 6. Imma get my ass carried.

But for cereal, you should figure out if you'd like to be the head for the other team. There seems to be enough interest. If you need it our team's server could probably be available for you if you need it to stay legal.

The more the merrier. \o/

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
right now My lineup is myself, bob dole, sconno, wokmage, ruelel, I think either bopper, thrasher or vicious will probably fill in slot 6. Imma get my ass carried.

But for cereal, you should figure out if you'd like to be the head for the other team. There seems to be enough interest. If you need it our team's server could probably be available for you if you need it to stay legal.

The more the merrier. \o/
i said i was in :c

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The Talipan
Panned for Hacking
The Diary of Pan Frank
The TiPanic
Kung Fu PANda
Dead Pan Walking
Panned Parenthood
Stare in awe at sconno's glorious list of suggestions.
I will always vote for panned parenthood.