Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i dont really care
i just want a team that'll show up and play video games
i might be able to arrange for a few people that might be interested in showing up to show up at the same time you would.

Do you use the mic at all nowadays? It'll be easier to set you up if you do. Also, I hope you dont' plan on scrimming. If you want a team that will scrim i can in no way help you.

Edit i also cannot guarantee any level of good. I can say they won't be mad if they lose though.

Reactions: DrRuelel

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i might be able to arrange for a few people that might be interested in showing up to show up at the same time you would.

Do you use the mic at all nowadays? It'll be easier to set you up if you do. Also, I hope you dont' plan on scrimming. If you want a team that will scrim i can in no way help you.

Edit i also cannot guarantee any level of good. I can say they won't be mad if they lose though.
i dont use a mic at all and i dont really expect anyone to use one.
just some people who want to pan shit

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/readysteadypan#
signups end Jan 7
You must record a POV of your gameplay with P-REC (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/87793383/P-rec.zip ) and produce the demo when asked by an admin. Failure to do so will involve a league ban or being pulled out of the tourney until you do.
...so far i have 5 people cobbled together for a team. Once people get on later tonight the roster will prolly fill out. If people are crazy rocket jumpers or whatever and say they are golden to join i'd be okay with just being like...team wrangler.

I'm not sure how rosters work but i don't see any rules about a roster lock or whatever, so if there aren't enough people that show interest here i'd be cool with like, keeping you all on as alts. If there ARE tons of people that want to sign up on here i could probably bundle the forum people into a second team and let you use our server for matches if so required.