What perks do you play?

• Total voters

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What perks do you use, what level are they and what weapons do you like / don't like (and why)?

I like to play:
Field Medic (lvl 5 atm) with MP5M, M79 and a Katana.
Started playing Berserker (level 2 now) a couple days ago. I really like the Katana, the Claymore is wayy too slow. I prefer Lever-Action Rifle and/or a couple Handcannons as my sidearms.

But I like all of the perks and play all of 'em.

redsboy64

Truly Feared Pyro
I'll be getting killing floor fairly soon, and the perks i will use the most to start will probably be medic and berserker.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Play Medic, Firebug, and Demo mostly.
Love the Lever-Action, stock Flamethrower, MP5M, and the single-shot nade launcher I forget the name of.
Stats:
Medic - Lv3 (Legit)
Support - Lv6 (Semi-SAM'd)
Sharpshooter - Lv6 (SAM'd)
Commando - Lv0 (AUTOMATIC WEAPONS SUCK)
Berserker - Lv6 (SAM'd)
Firebug - Lv6 (Semi-SAM'd)
Demo - Lv6 (Semi-SAM'd)

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'll be getting killing floor fairly soon, and the perks i will use the most to start will probably be medic and berserker.
Killing floor will be in the be mine 2 groupees bundle.
i suggest getting it from there.
and for perks i use sharpshooter

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I normally start off sharpshooter, then go commando or whatever once I have enough dosh

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
I usually go Support Cause of DAT DOUBLE BARRELS! then If i have the Dosh [And space] I go for either an handcannon Or a Ax.

Meiru

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I go Sharpshooter and rock the Crossbow/Dual Handcannons loadout on Hard and below. On Suicidal and above, I use the Lever Action and the EBR. If I'm not on SS, then I'm a medic/commando.
Also @ ModSe7en, you can change the firemode on the guns...

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
Medic is the most pro perk in the game.

(at least, that's the only one I've maxed out)

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Just training as Zerk (as usual) for Suicidial and HOE.
Sharp at some maps I can camp on at least
and at Normal (maybe below) Field Medic with LAR, Medic gun and anything that's useful (I use nade launcher sometimes)

ellfeakes

Mildly Menacing Medic
normally i'll be medic atm, unless im playing story maps like damnation in which case i'll go support cause of DAT DOUBLE BARREL :3