Form of government?

• Total voters

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
if a type of government requires a test to have a voice in said government then i think the tests have 2 be part of the conversation
I think you should have to take a test to vote... if you dont meet a certain point, say 95 IQ you cant vote.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I think you should have to take a test to vote... if you dont meet a certain point, say 95 IQ you cant vote.
IQ shouldn't determine whether you should vote or not, IQ doesn't even have anything to do with intelligence as a whole, and even then, the optimal technocracy wouldn't be based on intelligent people, simply knowledgeable.

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
IQ shouldn't determine whether you should vote or not, IQ doesn't even have anything to do with intelligence as a whole, and even then, the optimal technocracy wouldn't be based on intelligent people, simply knowledgeable.
I dont want honey Boo Boo voting

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I dont want honey Boo Boo voting

As much as I hate the inbred hicksville that is that family, they're actually more intelligent than people give them credit for. A lot of the show's money is going to Honey Boo Boo's college fund/in a trust fund.