Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
924417_682302551806659_421960499_n.jpg

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've heard all kinds of scenarios with him going to all kinds of teams. Just be prepared for The Decision 2

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Now as far as Bosh and Wade....Bosh will more than likely go to Houston and Wade might retire.

TheMCBros99

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
It's hilarious actually, you would think when someone writes you a hate letter , and fans burn your jersey you would want to go back. They are hypocrites

EDIT - Also fans pissed and cursed his jerseys. Also made racist remarks.

Last edited:

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It's hilarious actually, you would think when someone writes you a hate letter , and fans burn your jersey you would want to go back. They are hypocrites

EDIT - Also fans pissed and cursed his jerseys. Also made racist remarks.
Of course they take him back. Cleveland has no idea what a championship is so of course they want the guy that gives them the best shot. Im curious to see if he leaves town after a couple years if they dont WIN a title. You are right though the fans are the ones that are the most pathetic.

Reactions: TheMCBros99

TheMCBros99

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I mean. Cavs suck. They won 30 games or so last season. Bosh stayed with Miami, so. I mean back to the Cavs thing. The fans are just hypocrites. Lebron can say he misses home, but everyone knows it's bout the money. Loyalty has left the nba. Parker, Jordan, and many others stayed with 1 team. He calls himself the "King" but you need loyalty to be one.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I mean. Cavs suck. They won 30 games or so last season. Bosh stayed with Miami, so. I mean back to the Cavs thing. The fans are just hypocrites. Lebron can say he misses home, but everyone knows it's bout the money. Loyalty has left the nba. Parker, Jordan, and many others stayed with 1 team. He calls himself the "King" but you need loyalty to be one.
Yeah, he actually deserves to get paid a ton of money because, well, he is a once in a generation player. No one is better than him right now. Stick him on any team and they are automatically a contender. You can't say that about a lot of players in the NBA right now, or even ever. I can feel for Cleveland's anguish a few years back and even accept their honest excitement because they got their greatest player ever back. Now they just have to hope the pieces all fit and a title goes to them.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Okay, let's analyze this. Who is better than the Cavs in the East? Chicago? Big maybe. Nets? Even bigger maybe. Wizards? Nah, they still need another piece. Pacers? Yes, but even then the Cavs have their kryptonite in Lebron. Add in Irving who is better than Wade now and honestly the Cavs are a huge favorite to take the East.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Put Lebron in the Cavs lineup last season and they win at least 20-25 more games and are easily one of the top teams. Take Lebron off that Heat team and they lose at least 10-15 more games last season. He is the game changing player of this day and age