bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've tried to figure this out by reading around but I got a little confused so I decided to post an ask.

As Windrunner I can average about 38 cs in 10 minutes in practice games (my highest was 44 in 10). This feels...low to me. Is this good? What should I be aiming for at the 10 minute mark? What are the best stat items to help out in her case? I get Phase Boots as soon as I can but is there anything else?

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
38 CS is pretty good at the ten minute mark. I just did a practice game at mid with WR. Got 43 Last hits, 3 denies, and 3 kills in lane. I had a bottle there though I had roughly about 1400 extra gold by the ten minute mark so that's a forcestaff for me. The items I had were Phase, Null Talisman and Magic Wand. Since Windrunner can do a lot of things, it depends on what your intended role and what your supports are getting. If your support isn't getting a mekanism, get one. If the support is getting a mek, you could rush a Forcestaff. Then for late game you need to look at the enemy teams lineup. Are they full of magical damage? Go Pipe of Insight,it'll increase your and your team's survivability. Do they have someone who has escape skills such as storm spirit, Riki, QoP, Weaver? Orchid or Scythe of Vyse. Do they have a lot of target spells or Doom Bringer? Linken's Sphere. Want more damage? Daedalus or MKB if they have a PA or they have Butterfly.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
38 CS is pretty good at the ten minute mark. I just did a practice game at mid with WR. Got 43 Last hits, 3 denies, and 3 kills in lane. I had a bottle there though I had roughly about 1400 extra gold by the ten minute mark so that's a forcestaff for me. The items I had were Phase, Null Talisman and Magic Wand. Since Windrunner can do a lot of things, it depends on what your intended role and what your supports are getting. If your support isn't getting a mekanism, get one. If the support is getting a mek, you could rush a Forcestaff. Then for late game you need to look at the enemy teams lineup. Are they full of magical damage? Go Pipe of Insight,it'll increase your and your team's survivability. Do they have someone who has escape skills such as storm spirit, Riki, QoP, Weaver? Orchid or Scythe of Vyse. Do they have a lot of target spells or Doom Bringer? Linken's Sphere. Want more damage? Daedalus or MKB if they have a PA or they have Butterfly.
Yeah, I don't really have much trouble getting Phase/Null/Forcestaff, I just feel like I should be a little more farmed than I usually am and I have trouble getting kills on my own so that chunk of gold is usually out of my reach lol.