staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Void, the numbers he posted are also the values I have. What happens if I change them to your suggested values?

Well, the other night I noticed after I had taken all of my configs off, such as the net settings and fps configs, that my shots either didn't register, or my projectiles would be slow to fire. So I made this comparison video:

Hopefully it answers your question on what my numbers do. Also, don't use my numbers unless you have less than 75 ping normally on all servers, if you play with a much higher ping, you should just stick with default.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Well, the other night I noticed after I had taken all of my configs off, such as the net settings and fps configs, that my shots either didn't register, or my projectiles would be slow to fire. So I made this comparison video:

Hopefully it answers your question on what my numbers do. Also, don't use my numbers unless you have less than 75 ping normally on all servers, if you play with a much higher ping, you should just stick with default.
My ping depends on the time of day for some servers. Daytime ping on texas servers is under 75 usually, it gets closer to 100 at night.. not sure why - I live in southern missouri. NY and LA servers are almost always 95-110.

tux9656

Uncharitable Spy
I assume you are running Windows. If so, try these on a command line (cmd.exe).

ping -n 100 tux9656-vps.no-ip.biz
ping -n 100 tux9656.no-ip.biz

These are my machines. One is a VPS in California and one is my home router in Minnesota. This will send 100 pings and tell you results when pinging has finished. If your minimum and maximum are significantly different or you have more than 2% loss, then your internet connection is not very good.