• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Marblekid

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hi.

I'm a usual player in the skial servers. However, I haven't been playing there because of GODDAMN LAG THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE MY COMPUTER. But really I've gotten insanely bad ping (usually 120 before it falls to 80 and then rises to 140). So yeah, is something wrong with all skial servers or is it me? Because i never got this bad of lag there before.

Marble

MiniTrukr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
This is happening to me as well. Doesn't occur on non-skial servers but it's essentially unplayable for me. Started maybe 3-4 days ago.

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
or, if you have another computer in your house, just open Command Prompt (if on Windows), or cmd.exe, and type "ping (insert IP you're having issues with here)". if it's only laggy on the computer with TF2, you may have a virus, or the hardware is starting to show it's age. if its on both computers, it's more than likely throttled bandwidth, Internet Service Provider issues, Denial of Service, something else, or an issue with your router/modem.

Marblekid

Mildly Menacing Medic
I managed to fix it. Call your isp, they can reset your internet "signal" or something like that. Just tell them that you are lagging in online games.