• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
recently, I'v been playing tf2 at around 230+ ping and I'm not sure why. It usually is a steady 100- 150 but i haven't seen that for a while. any suggestions

basiate

Positively Inhumane Poster
My ping's been fine, but I've been lagging quite a bit lately. Many people on the Goldrush server were too earlier.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My ping's been fine atleast in US22 2fort but I must say I am getting large amounts of rubber banding & high choke randomly, I don't know if its the server or valve. I'd venture it's probably valve due to all the crashing and stuff too.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I had some strange lags lately, and a disconnect through "corrupt hop"..?
I dunno what machines/centres skial use, but the provider might be overloading??

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It isn't torrent related, everyone gets on the server (I mean everyone who has a mic and bothers using it).

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
my ping is shit when my laptop is acting up

probably ur laptop/computer is acting up. Don't worry, it will decrease over time

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular

HOW.

Actually, depending on what each of them has, it's possible. Specs for both?
Why the fuck do u think i slap myself 3 times before i go online tf2?????

Lol jk. I think my computer wasnt really meant for gaming, more for buisness, so the graphics/video card as good as my laptop which is built for gaming.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think some of the high choke isn't too much skial's servers, but it's being caused by the server's connection to the item server being down. The game doesn't work so well when valve's item server is flaky. Yesterday I shot a rocket, then the next rocket switched to the stock rocket launcher. It was pretty crazy.