• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

i_am_god

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hi. [★Squad★]DarkGenesis has striked again. I need an medium assistance on the server. Please ban this guy And he called me autistic.
[★Squad★]DarkGenesis: lel this guy is autism

i_am_god

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
dude. i just need a medium assistance. he muted me and i cant use the votemenu command.
this is vote abuse. and i need help can u ban him plz???

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
dude. i just need a medium assistance. he muted me and i cant use the votemenu command.
this is vote abuse. and i need help can u ban him plz???
Then file a report with their name, Steam ID, and proof that they broke the rules. Looking at his chat now I don't see the autism comment that you quoted and your chat looks equally annoying. The reason your last report was denied is because he wasn't breaking any rules. Being a troll isn't against the rules.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
and they didnt respond to me either
Yes they did.
https://www.skial.com/threads/★squad★-darkgenesis-trolling-griefing.67852/
I read through the last 2 days of his chatlogs and didn't see anything that breaks the rules

If he's trying to annoy you through chat client muting him will also hide anything he types.

I suspect he might of vote abused you at least once but it's only a suspicion. If he is you can report that but we'll need a demo of what happened a little while before and leading up to the vote for evidence

Edit - I noticed you said something about racism in the other thread you made and mentioned other people. Racism is something we can do something about but I'll need their steam ID's so I can see their chats.