CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Vanguard doesn't upgrade to blademail.
I mean if you had an abundance of gold, which I assume he did at many points, he should have sold off the Vanguard and replaced it with a Blaidmail. If you have that many kills, you're going to be able to swap (I said upgrade, same thing to me) to that.

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
TBH if you're looking for late game survivability, Blade Mail is good if they have a lot of AOE abilities that force them to hurt themselves. If Viper wanted survivability he should've gotten AC or Butterfly for either Armor or Evasion.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
?

Why on earth would you want to build a tanky Viper? Heart is plenty, Vanguard just takes up a slot.
The Vanguard gave me an extra 250 HP, so it helped me be tanky.
TBH if you're looking for late game survivability, Blade Mail is good if they have a lot of AOE abilities that force them to hurt themselves. If Viper wanted survivability he should've gotten AC or Butterfly for either Armor or Evasion.
I picked up the Heaven's Halberd for disarming their Void, the evasion on it was just an added bonus.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yeah that 250HP at the 80 minute mark sure gets you like 0.6s extra or what? At least the Tarrasque gives you 1000+ HP, the Vanguard is a waste of an item slot.

There are much better heroes to build a tank from, what Viper needs is an escape. Apart from that I don't think you need more than a bkb and the evasion from the butterfly.

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic

I picked up the Heaven's Halberd for disarming their Void, the evasion on it was just an added bonus.
If they didn't have a weaver and a DK, I would disagree with your decision for the Heaven's. But Vangard at late game is pretty bad, it's an early aggression item.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
FF8DED35D3803743B8B6D3BE17AA6D1BE0E172E7

My previous longest was like 1:12 like half a year ago...