KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Okay first follow what im saying before you comment.

There is a point of auto balence. To balence out the teams. sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesnt. But when a player gets autoed to the opposing team. then leaves the game and rejoins to join the same team. should we kick for that?

the reason people get autoed. is because people mostly rage quit. causing the team to be uneven. the most often cause of rage quits? unbalcenced teams.

when a vote scramble passes and teams get scrambles. and people leave and rejoind and all join the same team agin. should we kick for that?

the vote passed for a reason. the teams are not balanced and not fair. if people keep just stacking up the teams after an auto balance or auto scramble, then we might as well not even have those options. cause teams go right back to being stacked. and one team doesnt have fun. and people leave.

this is a huge problem in the pro server. and it empties quickly and often.

However.

1. it will not effect donators. since they can use swap. they are allowed too.
2. if there is no auto balance or auto scramble, then stacking is fine.

thoughts?

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
On US29 teams are always stacked mostly because of all the donators on there. They also never vote for vote scramble since on US29 it's the donators who stack the teams.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Sure, why not. Might encourage people to donate.

I don't really have a problem with people doing it on autobalance, becuse they have to wait for someone to join in their place, so it's not really a problem there (still balanced). If it's a group of people doing it for the autoscramble that's a different story.

D

DeadHerald

Yes, it's such a problem. You know I never get annoyed when I'm pushing with a good team through 95% of a map and then get auto-balanced right at the end.

Well no, I will fucking ragequit when I get auto-balanced to a bad team. And I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Granted, I don't play on US29, so I don't quite see this stacking issue a lot of you are discussing. But I know I hate auto-balance enough to wrench the donuts from Gabe's fat gut everytime it happens. Now on the issue of votescrambles, I can understand the need if there is stacking or if the teams are clearly unbalanced. But if I end up on a team of retards, I'm still gonna make myself scarce. Especially if they're retards that insult me over all-talk.

Speaking of which...GET RID OF ALL TALK!

StalinJr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Yes, it's such a problem. You know I never get annoyed when I'm pushing with a good team through 95% of a map and then get auto-balanced right at the end.

Well no, I will fucking ragequit when I get auto-balanced to a bad team. And I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Granted, I don't play on US29, so I don't quite see this stacking issue a lot of you are discussing. But I know I hate auto-balance enough to wrench the donuts from Gabe's fat gut everytime it happens. Now on the issue of votescrambles, I can understand the need if there is stacking or if the teams are clearly unbalanced. But if I end up on a team of retards, I'm still gonna make myself scarce. Especially if they're retards that insult me over all-talk.

Speaking of which...GET RID OF ALL TALK!
Umad over alltalk bro?

D

DeadHerald

Generally when people say "UMAD?" to me, it results in my rapidly inserting a bonesaw in their mouth. But to satiate your curiosity, I find alltalk to be completely counter-productive. It makes it impossible to discuss strategy with your team over the mic, (assuming you have a team which grasps the concept of strategy...) and it causes the voice communication to break down into moronic insults and pissing contests. I'm well aware that little boys are quite fond of moronic insults and pissing contests. But I'm all business.

And now I'll stop as it wasn't my intention to hijack the thread.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Generally when people say "UMAD?" to me, it results in my rapidly inserting a bonesaw in their mouth. But to satiate your curiosity, I find alltalk to be completely counter-productive. It makes it impossible to discuss strategy with your team over the mic, (assuming you have a team which grasps the concept of strategy...) and it causes the voice communication to break down into moronic insults and pissing contests. I'm well aware that little boys are quite fond of moronic insults and pissing contests. But I'm all business.

And now I'll stop as it wasn't my intention to hijack the thread.

AllTalk tends to be off on US29, but it stays on the other servers since they're somewhat more… I guess "social" would be the word.

D

DeadHerald

AllTalk tends to be off on US29, but it stays on the other servers since they're somewhat more… I guess "social" would be the word.

Hardly anyone talks on those servers. Except for a few jackholes who use the mic channel to wax poetic about their skillz.

Trying to get a team to work together is somewhat akin to attempting to corral a bunch of overcaffinated 10 year-olds on a Saturday.

Or trying to corral hippies in that park in New York.

Reactions: RainbowNoms

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hardly anyone talks on those servers. Except for a few jackholes who use the mic channel to wax poetic about their skillz.

Trying to get a team to work together is somewhat akin to attempting to corral a bunch of overcaffinated 10 year-olds on a Saturday.

You apparently don't really play on Skial servers much because you describe something different.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

You haven't been on 29 Barnblitz with alltalk off, evidently. Some of the best callouts and cooperation I've seen outside of leagues.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Okay first follow what im saying before you comment.

There is a point of auto balence.
To balence out the teams.
unbalcenced teams.
balanced
balance
balance

use-all-pausibel-spelins.jpg