Need Evidence keywizzle - Aimbot

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Reporter, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Reporter

Reporter Administrator

keywizzle
    [U:1:372190987]
    Stats
    Bans
    Silences

Hidden Content:
    Contents can only be seen by members of: Administrative, Forum Admin, Moderator, Server Admin
    Name Changes: 0
    KD: 78/14

2FORT | US

Reported by
    Ten Million Lightning Bugs
    [U:1:94642200]
    Stats
    Bans
    Silences

Hidden Content:
    Contents can only be seen by members of: Administrative, Forum Admin, Moderator, Server Admin
    Aimbot

2. Tpr FC. SparkleShoes

Tpr FC. SparkleShoes Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

I can confirm he is hacking. We need an admin on here. All attempts to ban have failed thus far.

3. RMSniper

RMSniper TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

As soon as I marked this investigating, he left. Sorry. Please provide demo if you have it, thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MissPotato

MissPotato Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f8hods13abnmtik/hacks.dem/file

During the first kill you can see the flick, but then a user joins spectate and then Key begins missing all his shots. After about 2-3 minutes he begins flicking and getting consistent headshots. Furthermore, he starts shooting at an invisible cloaked spy about 4 minutes into the demo.

5. RMSniper

RMSniper TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

Did you send the right demo? It's only 2 minutes long. There were no sketchy kills. I did the see the random shots on the spy, and it was suspicious, but it only happened a couple times, and I'd rather have stronger evidence to perma ban someone off of.

6. MissPotato

Steam:

I don't, I had recorded a demo named demo and overwrite my longer one with a new demo to fix an invisible pyro bug. I totally understand not banning, I wouldn't want to perma without more proof. Hopefully, someone else can come along with another demo. Sorry for my mistake. If I run into him again, I'll record another.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MissPotato

Steam:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z0hbrxrf52zupro/hacks%282%29.dem/file
    He's back at it again. This time it's more apparent in the second half but what is important to note is how he aims for the entire first half and lands some serious headshot game the second. There is also some suspicious walling going on but it could just be happenstance due to the nature of sniping.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. soo

soo TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

Thank you for providing a demo!

I've went ahead and reviewed it and nothing really stands out. I've been in the server with him a couple times prior with another admin as well and we came to the same conclusion at the time. As for now, the evidence provided does not appear to be enough to warrant a ban.

if any other admins wish to review this. Please feel free to do so. I will remark this as needing evidence for the time being.

9. MissPotato

Steam:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice