• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

JBgud

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'm having problems with some commands on the TF2 servers since yesterday (after that SKIAL servers' crash after the TF2 update). The commands "!keys" is not working for me anymore. Could anybody assist me please? Thank you in advance, yours truly, JB.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'm having problems with some commands on the TF2 servers since yesterday (after that SKIAL servers' crash after the TF2 update). The commands "!keys" is not working for me anymore. Could anybody assist me please? Thank you in advance, yours truly, JB.
The bot was shutdown earlier today.

Bottiger

Administrator
It will not come back up again, I have been trying to get people to stop using all the way back in May when the last trading exploit came out, by putting a big red notice at the top telling people to withdraw their keys but people ignored it as usual.

1670012478433-png.1182

I did not want to keep maintaining the bot because Valve keeps making breaking changes to the trading system. The trading system also goes down all the time and can even return incorrect values like saying items are in your backpack when they are not.

Someone managed to steal all the keys off the bot a few days ago.

You can see the details here.

https://www.skial.com/threads/report-keys-not-received-from-skial-key-bot.103682/#post-850272

JBgud

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Oh, I see, was not aware of that. Damn =(, I feel sorry that happened. Well, nothing to be done here anymore, just move on. Sorry for anything and thank you for the explanations, yours truly, JB.

Bottiger

Administrator
We just discovered it happened and very sorry about it, but on the other hand there was a big red notice at the top of the page telling people to stop using it since March.

From what I can tell, the Steam trading system was broken last week, specifically the inventory as mentioned by someone in your profile. We use the inventory to track whether or not a trade went out because trades often time randomly fail. So if the inventory was returning incorrect data, then that could cause issues.

If you want I can convert your remaining keys back to credits. You can pm me to have this done.

Reactions: MarshHag

JBgud

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Nah, it's okay, I'd rather stick with the keys. I didn't pay attention to the messages on the page, my bad, sorry. And I'm sorry that it got shut down, but I guess there is nothing else I can do except to move on. Well, thank you guys for the assistance and sorry for not paying attention to the messages, yours truly, JB.

JBgud

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hey guys, I was informed that the bot and the "!keys" command at the servers are back up again? Can somebody confirm that please?