Bottiger

Administrator
There is a new trading exploit that lets people trade a large number of keys while only a smaller amount goes to the receiver. The key bot will be shut down until this exploit is fixed.

The inventory space on the key bot is almost full as well. When the bot comes back online, deposits will be stopped.

PLEASE WITHDRAW YOUR KEYS if you have any on the bot. Please do not use it as free storage. We will require people to withdraw their keys within a week or two or we will take them, in order to recover inventory space.

Last edited:

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Genuine question: any keys that ARE kept, whats the plan? Ammo for the bot? Server maintenance? Giveaways?

Edit: I imagine youre already aware, but apparently its to do with steam trading? Scrap.tf has completely shut down for the time being

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: MrLupin

Phil Leotardo

Unremarkable User
I can't seem to withdraw my key? I had 1 and tried withdrawing today and it said it'll send me a trade offer but never did.

Bottiger

Administrator
The bot is operation now and is processing withdraws. If you created a withdrawal, it should be in your offers now, unless you have a trade hold.

Please withdraw all your keys as we are trying to phase out this system as it is a hassle to maintain.

• Wow
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation