KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Where is the proof? I remember some guy here on Skial who freaks out if a person gets called scammer without posted proof.

Edit: How funny XelNega rated this troll but it's the truth. He must have forgotten how much drama he used to create :p

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Where is the proof? I remember some guy here on Skial who freaks out if a person gets called scammer without posted proof.
Holy shit, shut the fuck up. You're just mad that I called you out on abusing your power yet again. I don't know why you're not understanding this. Besides, you, of all people, should know what happens to users who create multiple accounts to give themselves fake rep.

Get the fuck over yourself and quit bringing it up every opportunity you get. It makes you look incredibly bitter.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I love it how you're hating Del Piero whenever you can, but he's not the only one that has done bad things (coughciniccough)

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Holy shit, shut the fuck up. You're just mad that I called you out on abusing your power yet again. I don't know why you're not understanding this. Besides, you, of all people, should know what happens to users who create multiple accounts to give themselves fake rep.

Get the fuck over yourself and quit bringing it up every opportunity you get. It makes you look incredibly bitter.
I love it how you're hating Del Piero whenever you can, but he's not the only one that has done bad things (coughciniccough)
Alright, boys. Take it down a notch.

Keep this one on topic.

FYI, CiNiC has already had discussions with this guy and actually banned Young Flowmaster Rezuth, but it seemed as if Squid and Flowmaster were trying to mutually scam.

Now just keep this on topic. No bitching. I have a tablet, now, so I can more easily moderate from work (compared to using my phone) as long as I don't actually have work to do.

Reactions: Ozone

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Can you like, not mention me, or do any interactions with me?
Srsly, fuck off.