• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Respectable Trash

Mildly Menacing Medic
On Bottiger's 24/7 idle server, i player that occasionally joins 1-3 times a day is Kappa | 123... Now Kappa claims that someone has bought him the ability of the donator perks. Well the problem is that Kappa "abuses" them in many ways all for the same dumb reason. Spawn Camping. Now when you first hear this you would probaby think nothing of it and say something like, "so what, its just spawn campingt."... Well yes but the way he does it and the words he says about it aaand the length of it is what makes the whole situation bad. Kappy 100% of the time is playing on heavy using a direct hit and running at speeds faster than scout, making it difficult to kill him... he usually just sits next to the spawn area that you cant go through and repeatedly fire, killing everything, WHILE shittalking...What kind of things does he say? He calles people cancerous, retarded, bad at the game, faggots, and even other words id rather not mention... Well now youre probably thinking, "why cant you just kill him?". Well, even if you SOMEHOW kill him (rtd, uber, crit-rocket) then in 5 seconds hes back... he comes on this server 1-3 times and duriing those times all he does is that for 10 minutes to 1 hours. I can agree with ALOT of people on that server that we all hate Kappa...

Solutions to the problem:
Worst scenario, kappa getting his donator perks taken away. Besides that there should be a rule making it so that somehow kappa isnt able to do this repeatedly for hours on end... it ruins the fun for people just trying to surf, build, kill idles, etc...

Other stuff:
I have a suggestion for a few rules that should be added...
1# Noclip for 10 seconds should be added to rtd
2# when surfing you are stripped to melee (to prevent campers on the water part)
3# You are not alloud to spawn camp (PLEASE MAKE THIS A THING)
4# 3 second respawn immunity (this means number 3 dosent have to be applied)

Conclusing:
Help the server its dieing...

Reactions: Defibyoulater

0x35F8

Banned
Contributor
On Bottiger's 24/7 idle server, i player that occasionally joins 1-3 times a day is Kappa | 123... Now Kappa claims that someone has bought him the ability of the donator perks. Well the problem is that Kappa "abuses" them in many ways all for the same dumb reason. Spawn Camping. Now when you first hear this you would probaby think nothing of it and say something like, "so what, its just spawn campingt."... Well yes but the way he does it and the words he says about it aaand the length of it is what makes the whole situation bad. Kappy 100% of the time is playing on heavy using a direct hit and running at speeds faster than scout, making it difficult to kill him... he usually just sits next to the spawn area that you cant go through and repeatedly fire, killing everything, WHILE shittalking...What kind of things does he say? He calles people cancerous, retarded, bad at the game, faggots, and even other words id rather not mention... Well now youre probably thinking, "why cant you just kill him?". Well, even if you SOMEHOW kill him (rtd, uber, crit-rocket) then in 5 seconds hes back... he comes on this server 1-3 times and duriing those times all he does is that for 10 minutes to 1 hours. I can agree with ALOT of people on that server that we all hate Kappa...

Solutions to the problem:
Worst scenario, kappa getting his donator perks taken away. Besides that there should be a rule making it so that somehow kappa isnt able to do this repeatedly for hours on end... it ruins the fun for people just trying to surf, build, kill idles, etc...

Other stuff:
I have a suggestion for a few rules that should be added...
1# Noclip for 10 seconds should be added to rtd
2# when surfing you are stripped to melee (to prevent campers on the water part)
3# You are not alloud to spawn camp (PLEASE MAKE THIS A THING)
4# 3 second respawn immunity (this means number 3 dosent have to be applied)

Conclusing:
Help the server its dieing...

Here's a list of corrections. It is in order:
A*, Kappa 123* |, has bought him donator*, Remove the "Well", Remove the "Now", camping*, Remove the "Well yes but", and* (too many a's), Kappa 100%*, He* (didn't use a capital H*), Shit-talking*, I'd*, you're*, during*, hour*, allowed*, and last but not least, dying*.

Why not put the "other stuff" in "another post". And as for the rest of what you typed, its donor perks. Many people like you have complained about it, and the admins haven't fixed it. In fact, I doubt they will if they haven't responded to your sad, sad post yet. Quit bitching, and "git gud". There are ways to kill Kappa, it's just up to you to find those way's.

--Kappa 123
:joycat:

EDIT: Why in the hell do you use so many periods? Holy shit dude.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I logged on during my vacation to specifically tell you this. Even though Kappa's autistic behavior over the voice chat is annoying now and then, NONE of your suggestions will ever happen unless the admins decide to do something about it. If they were going to they would of by now. Git Gud

I'll be sure to consider my actions next time I log onto the server when I return from vacation.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Spawn camping is allowed and using donator perks to kill people, even if it involves spawn camping for hours on end isn't against the rules

The reason we allow stuff of this sort is because its trade and idle, its not necessarily supposed to be fair or balanced. It's more of a mess around place which is why rtd, jet pack, donator perks, etc are a thing there.

If you want you can make a suggestion in the suggestions section asking for a better spawn room that can't be camped as hard https://www.skial.com/forums/suggestions.13/

There seems to be some form of interest from what I've seen from some of the skial staff wanting to make a better spawn layout for idle. If a suggestion is made and gets enough support its possible one of the mappers might be willing to change the spawn a bit

0x35F8

Banned
Contributor
Spawn camping is allowed and using donator perks to kill people, even if it involves spawn camping for hours on end isn't against the rules

The reason we allow stuff of this sort is because its trade and idle, its not necessarily supposed to be fair or balanced. It's more of a mess around place which is why rtd, jet pack, donator perks, etc are a thing there.

If you want you can make a suggestion in the suggestions section asking for a better spawn room that can't be camped as hard https://www.skial.com/forums/suggestions.13/

There seems to be some form of interest from what I've seen from some of the skial staff wanting to make a better spawn layout for idle. If a suggestion is made and gets enough support its possible one of the mappers might be willing to change the spawn a bit

Why not just use a new map?

Bottiger

Administrator
There are many ways to escape spawn camping to turn the tides in your favor. It might not be easy, but it wasn't easy for people to get in your spawn.

He cannot get back in 5 seconds unless someone built a teleporter, so go kill that teleporter first or get to the skybox yourself.