Roman

Banned
Contributor
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-920-002530-Gaming-Keyboard-G510/dp/B003VAK16O

Got it for $69.99 from Logitech's website with some coupon code for "dented box" goods. Box was in perfect condition, though.

Currently I have the lights set to red, because why not. It has an integrated sound card for 3.5MM headsets, which would be handy if I had one.

Now that I have this shiny new keyboard, I still want a new mouse... and now I'm wondering about a headset... but that's for another thread.

So what kind of keyboards do you guys use? What kinds do you like?

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Microsoft Comfort Curve, got it with my old mouse for 20$. It's an alright keyboard, but I'd like to splurge on a new one at some point. Probably that Shine I showed you before.

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
Microsoft Comfort Curve, got it with my old mouse for 20$. It's an alright keyboard, but I'd like to splurge on a new one at some point. Probably that Shine I showed you before.
^
Looked nice. You're using a Curve? One of those ergonomic deals? Well, kind-of-ergonomic, I should say? How's that do for gaming?
I have to rotate it 45% to use the S key, but otherwise its alright.
It DOES help my typing though.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Looked nice. You're using a Curve? One of those ergonomic deals? Well, kind-of-ergonomic, I should say? How's that do for gaming?
It's pretty nice, yeah it's ergonomic. Not sure how I'll do with a standard straight board. It's fine for gaming, I do have it rotated about 20 degrees and to the left. It's a very nice keyboard for the price.

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Logitech Elite about 7 years old, still going strong
logitech_blk.jpg

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Azio Levetron Mech4, it's a mechanical keyboard so all kinds of nice clicky sounds when I type and it has a detachable num pad which is kind of fun. However, I do 90% of my gaming on my Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard which is very nice, customizable, and comfortable.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The cheapest one I found, which here is like $20.

O and did I mention its a spanish keyboard? Yea, no < > signs and everything is out of place.