• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Do you think this person was cheating?

• Total voters

Gamer4605

Banned
So this person is saying that they weren’t cheating and were just good, they also argue that the spy player was killed because he could see the ! That appears when using voice chat.
No comment.
Go nuts in replies.
I’m not getting involved in the arguments. I’m just sharing this.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I-sleep.jpg

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I didn't watch the entirety of it but I don't think he was hacking based off what I watched

His ban was also overturned

Bottiger

Administrator
I am just wondering, not saying this guy hacked or not.

But why do people think that a video with this many cuts is proof of his actual game play? Why wouldn't he just cut out the parts where he had an aimbot on (if he did have aimbot)?

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Same reason you see clip compilation of things like CS:GO CoD or Fortnite compilations.

You see people appearing to play consistently well as if it's all the time. Now make a compilation video of all of their deaths and failures and them getting shit on. THAT video would be 10x the length of their highlights.

Also. Let's say I was accused by a grocery store of shoplifting and they said they had me on video. To counter it I said and showed them a video of me every time I went in the store and bought something.

I'd of course edited out or didn't record the parts where I stuffed candy bars and really expensive items in my jacket pocket.

It's childlike logic. They take what the see as fact and the whole truth. Never to question their idols.

Kill your heroes kids. Kill them all.

Last edited:

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And as much as communities are made fun of for this stuff; I fucking despise the opposite end of the spectrum....

A valve server full of hackers running rampant with bot/tarded teammates that don't kick them. No admins to permaban.

I'll take being falsely banned by an admin than my gaming experience ruined cause I can't leave spawn due to hackers.

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I do got to say, hes got some godly flicks. Makes one want to play sniper then quit because they're not good.