• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Jusey1

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I'm just a little curious, nothing biggy, but why is Halloween Mode the only one enabled on Skial servers? I know it's possible to have multiple modes enabled at the same time, as I've been on servers whom done that, and am curious why not the others, like the Christmas one?

Now, I know why some of them aren't enabled, as some of them can be really annoying and unnecessary but there are still a few which doesn't do much except allow a few more items be use-able on said server (this including the Christmas one with the Christmas noisemaker).

I'm just a little curious.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I'm assuming the only reason Halloween hasn't been toggled off was because of the items that can't be equipped outside of a Full Moon/Halloween event. Since Christmas-themed items aren't locked, there's no need for a Christmas plugin.

Jusey1

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
But mah noisemaker...

Eh. They are fun (and can be used as a tactic for Spy) but aren't a big thing.

I'm assuming the only reason Halloween hasn't been toggled off was because of the items that can't be equipped outside of a Full Moon/Halloween event. Since Christmas-themed items aren't locked, there's no need for a Christmas plugin.

True. The Christmas plugin only allows one extra item to be used.

Hawkeye

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Because Christmas is a time where you have a rotting corpse of a tree in the middle of your living room and you humiliate it with hanging ornaments.(Yes it's Metal,Metalocalypse.)