• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Hateraidman

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
Hello! Obviously, my name is Josh. I am well known on the Idle server and it is a good reputation. Most of the time I am friendly to people and sometimes I like to go on a killing spree, but not enough to go camping in their spawn. That doesn't mean if I get admin I will just abuse like crazy and give myself god mode and do that. I am loyal to servers like this one because I have been with it for a good while now. No idea how long but I remember playing it in my 7th grade year, and I am currently in the 9th grade 15 years old. I was an admin on a Gmod Darkrp server for a good while, training the admins, accepting/denying applications. I can explain the story why I left/got demoted for, but I'll save that for a good day. I know that is it just a Idle server but I have seen that people have been joining with aim bot and raping everyone. Kin is one of the only admins I see on a daily basis and we can't do anything. I am on at least 40 hours a week. I am respectful to all, if a kid joined and was about 11 and using his mic and everyone was annoyed by it, I or someone else can just call a vote mute. I don't get mad easily but if someone starts yelling at me for something they started, I'll get a little ticked off, but I can calm myself down. If there is a huge argue between two players and I just joined. I would ask one person for his side of the story in a private message and the same to the other and figure out what to do next. I know ULX pretty well and I know how to use it properly, might be a little rusty though. Well, nothing else I can think of. Thank you for taking your time to read!

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hello! Obviously, my name is Josh. I am well known on the Idle server and it is a good reputation. Most of the time I am friendly to people and sometimes I like to go on a killing spree, but not enough to go camping in their spawn. That doesn't mean if I get admin I will just abuse like crazy and give myself god mode and do that. I am loyal to servers like this one because I have been with it for a good while now. No idea how long but I remember playing it in my 7th grade year, and I am currently in the 9th grade 15 years old. I was an admin on a Gmod Darkrp server for a good while, training the admins, accepting/denying applications. I can explain the story why I left/got demoted for, but I'll save that for a good day. I know that is it just a Idle server but I have seen that people have been joining with aim bot and raping everyone. Kin is one of the only admins I see on a daily basis and we can't do anything. I am on at least 40 hours a week. I am respectful to all, if a kid joined and was about 11 and using his mic and everyone was annoyed by it, I or someone else can just call a vote mute. I don't get mad easily but if someone starts yelling at me for something they started, I'll get a little ticked off, but I can calm myself down. If there is a huge argue between two players and I just joined. I would ask one person for his side of the story in a private message and the same to the other and figure out what to do next. I know ULX pretty well and I know how to use it properly, might be a little rusty though. Well, nothing else I can think of. Thank you for taking your time to read!
https://www.skial.com/forums/admin-applications.23/ admin applications go here