Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Talked to some people from the server and most agree. Might be a good idea to take away the jetpack command for Trade NY since a lot of people find it easy to stand right in front of the windows of the enemy team and shoot whoever runs into them. It's a bit annoying, especially for the people who are trying to do sniper battles on the server.

And by windows, I mean the windows of the second floor of the spawn.

Last edited:

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Forgive me for commenting on a suggestion about a gamemode that I never join but isn't the point of a Trade server to trade and not to maintain a great KDR?

I've said the same thing before but people sniper battle for whatever they decide on and I've done it a few times as well. It's just annoying for a heavy or a pyro to jetpack onto the second floor and attack anyone who's trying to get out of the spawn. It's for fun, not for any kind of KDR.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've said the same thing before but people sniper battle for whatever they decide on and I've done it a few times as well. It's just annoying for a heavy or a pyro to jetpack onto the second floor and attack anyone who's trying to get out of the spawn. It's for fun, not for any kind of KDR.
People complain if you kill them when they're sniper battling, doesn't matter if they jetpack or not.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
People complain if you kill them when they're sniper battling, doesn't matter if they jetpack or not.

If there's a heavy and a medic camping the regular exit out of spawn and you go upstairs to try and get out and there's another heavy and a medic on the second floor, I'm sure everyone else on that team would complain a bit, too.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Crazy thought, trade and don't do sniper battle.

If people want to sniper battle on a trade server, what's so bad about that? From what I saw in the thread, people thought it would be better as a donator command. Frankly, I agree on that.