What game should I add?

• Musical Chairs

• Skeleton Survival

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Or should something else be added? If you have a suggestion feel free to post.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Skeleton Survival:
Skeletons will infinitely spawn in an arena type enviroment. The warden can press the red button to teleport all prisoners when the last one/few remain.

Musical Chairs:
Prisoners will walk around chairs (or 'cells' depending in technical difficulties). One less chair will be avaliable each 'round'. Prisoners not in a chair after 7 seconds are KoS. Only one prisoner will br physically able to be on a chair. How this will work I am yet to decide but I have an idea in mind.

Hiiglane

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I voted Musical Chairs, thats way more fun for me.

So, like, in Skeleton Survival, its just surviving skeletons with melees right or outrunning them til you're last?

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I voted Musical Chairs, thats way more fun for me.

So, like, in Skeleton Survival, its just surviving skeletons with melees right or outrunning them til you're last?

Pretty much, of course the warden has to stop the game for atleast one prisoner or it will count as an order that leads to freekill. (Don't even think about saying it @Party Chocobo)

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
Pretty much, of course the warden has to stop the game for atleast one prisoner or it will count as an order that leads to freekill.
I'm pretty sure a filter can be added that will automatically stop the minigame when only one RED remains alive. of course a manual switch to end the minigame should be there should the warden want more REDs alive at the end

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't even play jailbreak but my curiosity got the best of me and Skeletons are pretty rad

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I'm pretty sure a filter can be added that will automatically stop the minigame when only one RED remains alive. of course a manual switch to end the minigame should be there should the warden want more REDs alive at the end

I remember using a brush entity which counts the amount of alive players in that area on dr undertale, that should work for a skeleton minigame though. If only one player is alive, automatically stop the game.

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
I remember using a brush entity which counts the amount of alive players in that area on dr undertale, that should work for a skeleton minigame though. If only one player is alive, automatically stop the game.
Game_zone_player is the entity you're looking for. You'd have to find out how to use it with some other entities, perhaps with a math_counter. What worries me is that the nav mesh breaks over time, like with dr_undertale which for some reason didn't work anymore after some time.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
game_zone_player is a bit too limited, and it will also count any guards present and maybe spectators within the volume.

here's a tutorial on how to use a trigger_multiple with a math_counter to accurately keep track of living players. this can also be used with a filter_activator_tfteam to count only the prisoners, so it can be used for Musical Chairs as well as the Skeleton Arena

Feldethain

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Using tf_zombie_spawners can be taking on a map with plenty of timers also in effect. Regarding them to activate and kill their full hiearchy would ease the load, but having any script think functions could be draining, as well as the incredibly erratic skeleton beheaviour, it is easy to underestimate their damage output, which cannot be tweaked. Plus, looking for a sensor to detect if only one is in the brush could exist, but I have doubts off the top of my head. So, it's possible, but could be strenuous on server load, and can be very inconsistent, and lead to accidental deaths, unless done well, which may draw into a larger chunk of map entity resources.