Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
33d82381-b4ad-4d2e-8fa9-3e3bfb099434_tomohiro.jpeg

:eek:

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Wow, that's terrible @_@
Even back in the late 80s and 90s when pitchers going full games was still kinda common, 120-130 pitches would get you at least 4 or 5 days off... The article makes it sound like the person they're quoting is exaggerating, but it really is borderline child abuse...

The guy is destroying his shoulder, rotator cuff, ligaments, even his elbow and the capillaries in his hand of his throwing arm.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Wow, that's terrible @_@
Even back in the late 80s and 90s when pitchers going full games was still kinda common, 120-130 pitches would get you at least 4 or 5 days off... The article makes it sound like the person they're quoting is exaggerating, but it really is borderline child abuse...

The guy is destroying his shoulder, rotator cuff, ligaments, even his elbow and the capillaries in his hand of his throwing arm.

Holy shit someone around here who knows something about baseball!

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
That's... nice?
Imagine yanking your arm out of its socket, then doing bicep curls, then windmilling in the mosh pit of a thrash metal concert for a few hours. And then at the end of the night you un-dislocate your arm, only to do the same thing the next day, multiple times.

Reactions: CiNiC

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
I take it you're not a baseball fan...or a medical professional...that kind of action over years can cause the ligaments in your arm to say fuck this shit and snap.
Imagine yanking your arm out of its socket, then doing bicep curls, then windmilling in the mosh pit of a thrash metal concert for a few hours. And then at the end of the night you un-dislocate your arm, only to do the same thing the next day, multiple times.
I got that... I meant it to be sarcastic...

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I played baseball in high school because my school didn't have a girl's softball team. I plan on taking my boy to a few Tigers games this summer. I am kind of not surprised by this. that kid won't see the pro's if they keep this up. His arm will be toast.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Yeah I pitched a little myself before and I know the strain. Even when I played outfield I felt a little strain after games. I know it may look simple to throw a ball 60 feet repeatedly but until you've actually tried it you don't know how much it takes a toll on your arm.

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yeah I pitched a little myself before and I know the strain. Even when I played outfield I felt a little strain after games. I know it may look simple to throw a ball 60 feet repeatedly but until you've actually tried it you don't know how much it takes a toll on your arm.

I always hated playing outfield.. I played 2nd base for baseball and shortstop when I started playing softball. I swapped to 1st here and there when our 1st base was having issues catching wild throws as I am a lefty and the stretch was easier for me. I had a bit of a tough time adjusting to the switch from baseball to softball though. About threw my arm out the first few times.

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
Played pitcher a few times in baseball for high school and just for fun. I have to say, even after like 7 innings my arm feels like its given out on me and performance starts to go down.
If he's planning to go to the big leagues, his arm is going to be torn up by the peak of his career. That is very brutal and horrible.... I know Japanese take baseball a lot more seriously than Americans do but Health should stay in front of "superiority".

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
That is very brutal and horrible.... I know Japanese take baseball a lot more seriously than Americans do but Health should stay in front of "superiority".

Well it's not that we don't take it as serious it's the fact that they have an ass-backwards way of thinking and let "honor" get in the way of things.

They feel that the more you throw, the more perfect your pitches become. This is somewhat true, because as with anything, practice makes perfect. However, there's obviously a dangerous limit to watch out for otherwise you will disable your arm and then be unable to throw at all. They seem like they'd prefer a few years of blaze and glory and then destroy their arm over a steady career and retirement with mostly retained usage of your throwing arm.

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
This is an important part of the Japanese Human/Samurai determination process.

You see, by the time World War 2 had begun, the Japanese had already invented the atomic bomb decades ago. But when they sent their samurai scouts in to the U.S. to investigate the country before unveiling their new weapon, they discovered their was a large population of Americans who considered Japanese culture to be the greatest thing on this Earth. These people were called "Weeaboos," and when the Japanese heard of them it brought tears to their eyes. Unable to bring themselves to kill their allies in spirit, the Japanese realized the only solution would be to intentionally lose World War 2. Thus allowing them to bide their time until they could find a way to ensure the safety of their great brothers in Desu.

But their plan did not unfold as they had expected. Instead of being granted a steady military defeat, a group of cold and unfeeling scientists in America stole the Japanese plans for the atomic bomb, and used it to make their own weapons of mass destruction. But unlike the Japanese who planned on only using the atomic bombs as a means of displaying military dominance, the heartless Americans chose a more sadistic route. The Japanese were informed of the American's plans to bomb two of their cities, but they were unable to act on it. For they knew that if they did, it would blow the lid off their secret Samurai Rekindling operation. Seeing no other option that would convince the Americans that their loss was genuine, the Japanese realized the only thing they could do was allow the Americans to go through with their plan, as if they never knew a thing. The American's loaded two atomic bombs in to their bomber aircraft's and deployed them on two high-population cities, which resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians. This horrible and pointless act of bloodshed was enough, the Japanese knew that they could now surrender without the U.S. being suspicious. And with that, World War 2 came to an end.

As a result, many of the Japanese' samurai operatives and Desuian spirits were lost. Because of this, Japan must now wait for the day to come where their mighty samurai army is ready to rise again. And only when the day comes where that army is great enough, will they reveal their true power. And in doing so, we proud weeaboos will be taken in to Japan's bosom. And we will be granted safety as the world is reborn, in to the glorious land that will be known as... THE UNITED STATES OF JAPAN!

And that's the story of how Weeaboos saved America, and how Japan purposely let the U.S. win World War 2.

At any rate. This intense form of physical training is a way to weed out the mortals from the samurais. Which is important for Japan in rebuilding the great Desuian army.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This is an important part of the Japanese Human/Samurai determination process.

You see, by the time World War 2 had begun, the Japanese had already invented the atomic bomb decades ago. But when they sent their samurai scouts in to the U.S. to investigate the country before unveiling their new weapon, they discovered their was a large population of Americans who considered Japanese culture to be the greatest thing on this Earth. These people were called "Weeaboos," and when the Japanese heard of them it brought tears to their eyes. Unable to bring themselves to kill their allies in spirit, the Japanese realized the only solution would be to intentionally lose World War 2. Thus allowing them to bide their time until they could find a way to ensure the safety of their great brothers in Desu.

But their plan did not unfold as they had expected. Instead of being granted a steady military defeat, a group of cold and unfeeling scientists in America stole the Japanese plans for the atomic bomb, and used it to make their own weapons of mass destruction. But unlike the Japanese who planned on only using the atomic bombs as a means of displaying military dominance, the heartless Americans chose a more sadistic route. The Japanese were informed of the American's plans to bomb two of their cities, but they were unable to act on it. For they knew that if they did, it would blow the lid off their secret Samurai Rekindling operation. Seeing no other option that would convince the Americans that their loss was genuine, the Japanese realized the only thing they could do was allow the Americans to go through with their plan, as if they never knew a thing. The American's loaded two atomic bombs in to their bomber aircraft's and deployed them on two high-population cities, which resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians. This horrible and pointless act of bloodshed was enough, the Japanese knew that they could now surrender without the U.S. being suspicious. And with that, World War 2 came to an end.

As a result, many of the Japanese' samurai operatives and Desuian spirits were lost. Because of this, Japan must now wait for the day to come where their mighty samurai army is ready to rise again. And only when the day comes where that army is great enough, will they reveal their true power. And in doing so, we proud weeaboos will be taken in to Japan's bosom. And we will be granted safety as the world is reborn, in to the glorious land that will be known as... THE UNITED STATES OF JAPAN!

And that's the story of how Weeaboos saved America, and how Japan purposely let the U.S. win World War 2.

At any rate. This intense form of physical training is a way to weed out the mortals from the samurais. Which is important for Japan in rebuilding the great Desuian army.
Too Desu; Didn't Read
:troll: