Voyak

Mildly Menacing Medic
Ill explain myself, no one really liked this kid and kept muting him. Then later he said "im hosting a raffle" then he said "im hosting trivia" then he said "im hosting fashion show".
I recorded it on fraps and ill upload it to unlisted on youtube and show the admins tomorrow
I votemuted him because he kept breaking rules with raffles, trivia etc.
I dont want to be like a snitch that doesnt like a little fun, but it got a little out of hand, i couldnt even announce a trade.

GeezPotatoes(Potato Councilmen)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I am this person I was the "kid" that was hosting a giveaway and I did let people talk but I didn't say I was hosting a raffle, also in the rules they don't state anything wrong against giveaways. Many people before me were doing it and also most people on the server didn't mind. I meant no harm and I wasn't trying to piss people off. I am sorry.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ill explain myself, no one really liked this kid and kept muting him. Then later he said "im hosting a raffle" then he said "im hosting trivia" then he said "im hosting fashion show".
I recorded it on fraps and ill upload it to unlisted on youtube and show the admins tomorrow
I dont want to be like a snitch that doesnt like a little fun, but it got a little out of hand, i couldnt even announce a trade.
I am this person I was the "kid" that was hosting a giveaway and I did let people talk but I didn't say I was hosting a raffle, also in the rules they don't state anything wrong against giveaways. Many people before me were doing it and also most people on the server didn't mind. I meant no harm and I wasn't trying to piss people off. I am sorry.

Unless there's some unwritten trade rule I don't know about, raffles, trivia, spy crabbing, give aways, etc. are allowed to my knowledge. There's no rules against it.

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
Unless there's some unwritten trade rule I don't know about, raffles, trivia, spy crabbing, give aways, etc. are allowed to my knowledge. There's no rules against it.

Trade Server Rules
  • Only Skial or Steamrep approved middleman are allowed.
  • Raffles will require a middleman.

Reactions: Voyak

GeezPotatoes(Potato Councilmen)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Also people kept on voting on muting me for spam and even before for racism which is not right because I wasn't spamming or saying racist things and for many times people say no a lot more than yes and also the Voyak some people we're backing me up and that if I was in trouble or if I broke the rules then some others on the servers would as well. Just that in this case it got out of hand

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
He said he was doing a giveaway. Not a raffle. Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you get to mute them. So that means, he doesn't need a Skial/Steamrep middleman and the vote was in fact vote abuse.

Also, you have the chat to announce a trade. Mic is not necessary.

Last edited: