Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
  • Remove the crits for blue. This is just a stupid buff to blue and prevents any red from rebelling at all because they can be basically insta-killed.
  • Enable talking for red. Come on? I know that red can talk over the blue warden but this is what made jailbreak more fun.
  • Fix the broken models. I've seen a pyro (reedgreat) kill a team member, and their model turned into a standing heavy animation. Some weapons cause models to do this as well.
  • Allow the warden to type in chat again. I don't see why this was removed. Just bring back the white text that appeared in the middle of the screen, then everyone could be warden.

I don't get why we can't revert back to the old Jailbreak, everyone hates all this new stuff.

Last edited:

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
To add on, disable the eureka effect, too. One of the most broken weapons for engi in the game. Everyone should know why.

Plants10000

Mildly Menacing Medic
Those were all default settings. They have been changed to match the previous plugin.
Thank you bottiger, and thank you Dragon for making the suggestion thread.
Now that those are out of the way... Why not propose new stuff? How about Engies building Dispensers?

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Those were all default settings. They have been changed to match the previous plugin.
Skial’s custom plugin is 100 times better than the public one used by other servers. The non-banned weapons, guard crits, and the endless amount of bugs and exploits were ridiculous.