Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
And I gotta say, I was very pleased. Most of the members are nice, and many are at a higher skill level than most public networks. You guys take really good care of your servers. You're professional and thorough when you handle tickets and admin recruitment. I can see why this is the #1 server network, and I see no reason why I shouldn't donate.

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
10 more dollars.

Although I'm starting to get angry at pubs because of the, "nobody gives a shit" mentality. :/

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't feel that it's like this in other games. What makes TF2 so special?

I assume the free to play aspect (nothing against free to plays, new players are just not as likely to take the objective as seriously), skial running 24/7 maps which turn some of them into death match maps (2fort, higtower) and the amount of people, especially on 32 slot servers. 6v6 means means every person matters, but in a 32 slot server you could have 9 snipers and only 1 or two people will complain about it

Vega

Banned
Contributor
I don't feel that it's like this in other games. What makes TF2 so special?

As said above, it's a hat simulator fashion simulator now with all the accessories, and it's free to play. Also having 24/7 maps, especially 32 slot 2fort... endless fragging, then from within the game we got people who probably get pissed over random crits or explosive spam or face stabs, etc..

Other than a few possible factors, it's hard to say why people are like this. The community has always been like this.

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
32p servers are chaotic and hurt my FPS so I don't play on those anyway.

I stick to the 24p.
iy88kk4.png