• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

seneca10

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Yttrium's Competitive Viewmodels basically make models that you choose in the installer invisible, so I have set almost all the primary weapons for all classes as invisible. I've also properly set up the autoexec with preloading and the post-preloading fix.

They work totally fine, but not on Skial servers. If the first thing I do is join a Skial server, all of the models will be viewable. I have to basically enter other servers, go through all the weapons, and then connect to a Skial server, and only then will they become invisible, never on connecting to Skial first.

Anyone knows whats causing this? I have completely disabled all of the hats and weapons (with !items) and it still happens.

seneca10

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Yttrium's Competitive Viewmodels basically make models that you choose in the installer invisible, so I have set almost all the primary weapons for all classes as invisible. I've also properly set up the autoexec with preloading and the post-preloading fix.

They work totally fine, but not on Skial servers. If the first thing I do is join a Skial server, all of the models will be viewable. I have to basically enter other servers, go through all the weapons, and then connect to a Skial server, and only then will they become invisible, never on connecting to Skial first.

Anyone knows whats causing this? I have completely disabled all of the hats and weapons (with !items) and it still happens.

Works perfectly now! Thank you.

Reactions: Trillium