Status
Not open for further replies.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I recently re-donated again. I'm getting "server is full" errors when trying to connect to the server. Don't think I put anything in wrong, but it's entirely possible, would appreciate someone looking into it. Thanks!

ID:

[U:1:35387848]

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
Are you using the full IP? Do you get any errors in the console after trying to connect? (There's one telling you that there's no reserved slots left, it's something alot the lines of "[hreservedslots] sorry, there are no reserved slots left"

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yep, using the full IP. Just was getting the "error: server is currently full" after the loading bar almost being completed. I don't know if it was a freak thing or not, just wanted to make sure my ID is in the donation thing correctly.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Sometimes a donator is trying to connect at the same time as you so you'll have to try again a few seconds later.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Then the payment didn't go through or something. As you can see, it didn't update
S6E9Vx1.png

Bottiger

Administrator
Your payment info was somehow different from everyone else's. I have updated the backend to recognize the new format and when paypal resends the info, it will be activated.

Green.TF

Unremarkable User
I also experience the same issues. Donated a few hours ago and didn't receive any perks yet.

[U:1:64659871]

Status
Not open for further replies.