• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Mic

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Here's the short story. I join the game. I wanted to practice the classic sniper rifle but not for headshots because im not at such skill. As i go around i kill a dead ringer spy who then says "MIC IS HACKING" "Kick him" Ignore this because it's probably a kid who gets mad easily but then after a while they started to get a vote on me for being what someone called a "brony f@g". Im not surprised to be honest but is it against the rules to get someone banned [insert penalty time here] for being called out as a hacker without evidence and voting passing due to just my profile picture a few minute ago? Plz i would like to know - 3-'

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Here's the short story. I join the game. I wanted to practice the classic sniper rifle but not for headshots because im not at such skill. As i go around i kill a dead ringer spy who then says "MIC IS HACKING" "Kick him" Ignore this because it's probably a kid who gets mad easily but then after a while they started to get a vote on me for being what someone called a "brony f@g". Im not surprised to be honest but is it against the rules to get someone banned [insert penalty time here] for being called out as a hacker without evidence and voting passing due to just my profile picture a few minute ago? Plz i would like to know - 3-'
If you were not doing anything wrong then what they did is considered voteabuse which is against the rules. You can make a report on them on the forums if you have proof with a demo.
You can file a report here - https://www.skial.com/forums/reports.38/

Mic

Scarcely Lethal Noob
To be honest my chance of a demo now is not available as i do not record demos but will a screenshot of my console showing the chat work enough?

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There's no rule for being a brony f@g so yes, voting against someone just for that is against the rules.