• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

maxym89_ua

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
So i was playing on a Bottiger's idle halloween awesomebox server 104.153.105.93:27015, got to the skybox and noticed other guy who had god mode and also were using donator features such as wearing direct hit while playing as engie. His nickname is ArayhMD. So i tried to push him off the Safe zone with the Loose Cannon and immediately after that he started using his admin features on me such as "slap" and leave with 1hp, then he just killed me with Direct Hit right in the Safe zone. What do you think about that?

Here's some screen shots as a proof:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/maxxon89_ua/screenshot/770604817006010056
https://steamcommunity.com/id/maxxon89_ua/screenshot/770604817006007593

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You were pushing me around, so I slapped you but didn't kill you, and you were by the respawn closet in the skybox. You weren't killed, kicked, silenced, or banned. Also everyone gets god mode in the skybox, it's part of the skybox.

You later died because people were asking about RTD, so I gave everyone god mode and noclip to get to the Skybox, and you happened to be in the Skybox already, which nullifies the RTD, so you were able to take damage and died.

And weapon randomizer is not an admin ability, it's a donator perk, which lets you change weapons on your class.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxym89_ua

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Safezone plugin has a bug where if someone is given godmode through rtd the godmode is still applied during the duration of the rtd, but once the rtd is over, it removes god mode from the player. Exiting and re-entering the safezone fixes this

Still though, I don't think it's fair he forced a harmful slap on you. That wasn't called for. A 0 damage slap would have been fine

Edit

Inquired with Arayh, The slap he applied did no damage, although slap can bypass safezone and damage you, if he applied 0 damage on the slap, there is no abuse here.

You fell victim to a bug Skial has yet to fix with the safezone plugin, be wary of it in the future if you ever roll godmode in the skybox

Last edited:
Reactions: maxym89_ua

maxym89_ua

Jermaphobe
Did you ever see those screen shots i linked to my first post? How do you think my HP could decrease to a level of 1? First slap was harmful but the second immediately decreased it to a 1. He was invincible before entering Safe zone and his body was not transparent like during just usual RTD. And look at the killfeed of the second screenshot: i got killled by him wearing Direct hit in the safe zone
didn't kill you
. Lmao.

Last edited:

maxym89_ua

You were pushing me around, so I slapped you
Correct me, but before performing any "judgement actions", as an admin you must warn players that they are breaking rules of the server. And i don't see anything stated about "pushing people off the safe zone" in the rules. So i didn't break any rule and you used your admin features on me just for fun. Nice. In other worlds, you exalt yourself above the rest of the players because others can do nothing to a Loose Cannon wearing demoman in the safe zone and all they can do is to avoid him.

didn't kill you
You later died because people were asking about RTD, so I gave everyone god mode and noclip to get to the Skybox, and you happened to be in the Skybox already, which nullifies the RTD, so you were able to take damage and died.
The second screen shot says the opposite, i am very sorry to make you look like a liar.

And weapon randomizer is not an admin ability, it's a donator perk, which lets you change weapons on your class
Thank you very much for informing me but it is already being stated in my first post.

maxym89_ua

Upd. Well, um, i am very sorry if i am terribly wrong about all my accusations, but i just killed a guy in the safe zone who got god mode rtd just before it. I don't really remember if i had a god mode rtd when Arayh killed me but i feel ashamed.

• Dumb
Reactions: Sore and Metroidz

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Upd. Well, um, i am very sorry if i am terribly wrong about all my accusations, but i just killed a guy in the safe zone who got god mode rtd just before it. I don't really remember if i had a god mode rtd when Arayh killed me but i feel ashamed.
Repent sinner

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Jermaphobe
Did you ever see those screen shots i linked to my first post? How do you think my HP could decrease to a level of 1? First slap was harmful but the second immediately decreased it to a 1. He was invincible before entering Safe zone and his body was not transparent like during just usual RTD. And look at the killfeed of the second screenshot: i got killled by him wearing Direct hit in the safe zone . Lmao.
Safezone plugin has a bug where if someone is given godmode through rtd the godmode is still applied during the duration of the rtd, but once the rtd is over, it removes god mode from the player. Exiting and re-entering the safezone fixes this

Still though, I don't think it's fair he forced a harmful slap on you. That wasn't called for. A 0 damage slap would have been fine

Edit

Inquired with Arayh, The slap he applied did no damage, although slap can bypass safezone and damage you, if he applied 0 damage on the slap, there is no abuse here.

You fell victim to a bug Skial has yet to fix with the safezone plugin, be wary of it in the future if you ever roll godmode in the skybox

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I thought admin were allowed to piss around with admin commands on idle.
ITS FUCKING IDLE. jeez, so touchy.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I thought admin were allowed to piss around with admin commands on idle.
ITS FUCKING IDLE. jeez, so touchy.
Copy/paste from the Admin Info thread
Fun commands on Idle or Trade
  • You are not allowed to kill people while being in god or buddha mode.
  • You are not allowed to give god or buddha mode to people who intend to kill others.
  • No negative commands on people who didn't ask for it (like timebomb).

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

You are not allowed to give god or buddha mode to people who intend to kill others.
    No negative commands on people who didn't ask for it (like timebomb).
Well then... "we got ourselves a hanging"

Gamer4605

Banned

You are not allowed to give god or buddha mode to people who intend to kill others.
    No negative commands on people who didn't ask for it (like timebomb).
KILL
KILL
KILL
KILL

maxym89_ua

Jermaphobe
Thank you for being kind and patient. I was new to the skybox godmode bug and if i really rolled it when he applied rtd to everyone, then it is all nothing but whining. Sorry.

• Dumb
Reactions: Sore and Metroidz